Jewelcrafting trainer?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Can someone give me guidance, I'm trying to find where the MoP jewelcrafting trainers are?!?

Please & Thank You!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Mai the Jade Shaper, north of Dawn's Blossom in Jade forest

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65098
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
what schmerzen said

the supplies vendor is in your respective faction's capitol city in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and there are, unfortunately, no jewelcrafting dailies
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/08/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Mayliene
there are, unfortunately, no jewelcrafting dailies

REALLY? You're sad about that? To each their own, but I was ecstatic when I found that out.

I hated having the only primary profession that needed to do daily quests to get all the recipes. If they'd add daily quests to to other crafting professions...ok, bring'em back. I just want balance on the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes. I love wasting 3 blue quality gems to get a random, quite possibly useless cut.

I'd rather dailies. At least I got to choose my cut.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Schmerzen

REALLY? You're sad about that? To each their own, but I was ecstatic when I found that out.

I hated having the only primary profession that needed to do daily quests to get all the recipes. If they'd add daily quests to to other crafting professions...ok, bring'em back. I just want balance on the issue.

You have to do JC research which is kinda like dailies since they reset on midnight.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/08/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Ayve
You have to do JC research which is kinda like dailies since they reset on midnight.

OH, I know...I'd rather do that than more dailies. Alchemy has been this way for ages, inscription, too. I never understood why JC was different, and always hated that part of JC. I mean, now you have to burn 3 blue quality raw gems (which as a miner are easy to get anyway since ghost iron is so abumndant), or 3 SoHs and get a recipe, where before you had to do a daily quest for 3 days to get a recipe...
Edited by Schmerzen on 10/8/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Schmerzen

the difference between research like Alchemy and Inscription and dailies like old Jewelcrafting is research is a crapshoot. you could get completely useless designs for days before finally learning something useful. dailies might take a couple of days to collect the tokens, but once you had enough you could get the design you wanted for sure
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/08/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Mayliene
the difference between research like Alchemy and Inscription and dailies like old Jewelcrafting is research is a crapshoot. you could get completely useless designs for days before finally learning something useful. dailies might take a couple of days to collect the tokens, but once you had enough you could get the design you wanted for sure

I fully understand the difference. In this expansion of dailies, I prefer not having just one more to do. And maybe I've just gotten lucky in the results of my research...I've gotten some pretty nice meta cuts
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You don't learn metas from research.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Sorry, meant blue cut....was reading another site on other monitor trying to determine the meta i want...it's been a long day at work...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
on the other hand, meta designs have been dropping like flies for me

at this point I have to have damn near every meta design...EXCEPT the one that I actually need, Design: Agile Primal Diamond
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]