What stat improves dark apoth???

85 Orc Shaman
I noticed when I put on couple new gear pieces my damage resist went from 16 to 20 percent. So something is improving it, I'm suspecting Mastery?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You would be correct.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
mastery good sir... But until we get to queue up as tanks DA is kind of useless...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
10/08/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Mourgrim
mastery good sir... But until we get to queue up as tanks DA is kind of useless...

I was trying it in PVP. Still worthless??
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
MMMMM possibly... i would say resilience is a better defense. I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/08/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Mourgrim
MMMMM possibly... i would say resilience is a better defense. I could be wrong.

How exactly when you have both at the same time? Not to mention Nether plating.

For PvP, it can be very much worth it. Darting around with demonic leap and being more melee-oriented spell caster can be hella fun. And let's not forget Aura of enfeeblement.

I find Mastery for DA to be pretty low on priority, because the scaling with the damage reduction is pretty bad. At the moment, my stat priorities are as follows: Haste > Crit > Mastery.

Haste lowers CDs, Soulfire casting time(faster molten core casts), Immo aura speed, Dots, you get it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]