Need advice in arena

90 Orc Warlock
What should i do against a dk/warrior team?

Figured keep dk feared when no ams
and go for warrior

got warrior to about 35% and full dots and fear and his hp wouldnt not go any lower for about 3mins.

Im not geared fully yet but so is the people we are going against.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The warrior is your biggest problem so fear the warrior kill the dk than 2/3on1 the warrior
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Druid
well, what worked for my and my DPS partner was for me to go demo w/ dark apotheosis and just tank them down, if they switch then I can go out of DA and free cast.

Keep in mind i'm only 1200ish so this might not work higher up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Most def Fear the warrior and kill the DK. Warriors will most of the time have Second Wind, which will stall you from killing them that last percentage of their health, and gives them time you kill you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Cry as you realize both have an button that says "hey I'm immune to fear and there's nothing you can do about it. Did I also mention it breaks fears already on me? Oh yeah, my trinket is just waiting btw" and watch as they proceed to pop every single offensive cd and faceroll you.

Assuming you survive that, then probably your best course of action is to CC the warrior and kill the DK because most warriors will go for second wind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
defensive stance (25% damage reduction) + second wind should completely stop you from scoring a kill as affliction.

go demo or go destruction, you need the burst also get your healer to assist in damage.
Edited by Betelgeus on 10/9/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/08/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Trabeth
The warrior is your biggest problem so fear the warrior kill the dk than 2/3on1 the warrior
fear the warrior....*laugh*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
in all honesty, if you HAVE to do 2's just get what points you can and get the hell out. there is no balance in 2v2, you will just frustrate yourself, you should focus on gearing up in BG's and then once you have a full set of pvp gear (should not take long) i suggest trying to get a 3v3 team setup.

gearing up in BG's also gives you the chance to get more familiar with you new talents and get a general idea on dealing with other classes. but, do not look to 2v2 for learning or getting better, i mean it can help in certain aspects, but i would not bother with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]