Everybody's frustration with Golden Lotus

90 Troll Hunter
Why is everone frusrated with Golden Lotus? I mean if you follow the quests it is very easy to open the gate to Vale of Eternal Blossom. You also get your fair share of dailies if u follow the questline inside the Vale. Is it really that hard to figure out?
Reply Quote
Well, you do need them for crafting stuff before you get that far in the the quests chain is one reason. It took me 3 days to farm just 3 to make 1 item...
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/09/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Pachü
You also get your fair share of dailies if u follow the questline inside the Vale.
There was a bug in the first week that prevented a critical quest giver showing up on the map in the right place. Other people have reported other issues.
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Druid
There is only one way to obtain rep, which is by dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm frustrated because Helm of the Thunder King (the quest you need to do to unlock the Revere dailies) is bugged on my realm. Thus I'm stuck doing the same old Honored dailies all the way up to exalted which will take at least 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/10/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Farabee
I'm frustrated because Helm of the Thunder King (the quest you need to do to unlock the Revere dailies) is bugged on my realm. Thus I'm stuck doing the same old Honored dailies all the way up to exalted which will take at least 2 weeks.

Seriously.
Ook this quest.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Third'd. The Helm of the Thunder King was a bug reported on beta and it still ended up making it in the game. It's just annoying trying to do a lengthy grind when you get roadblocks like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My frustration is with the buggy-ness with some of the quests. For me at least it seems to happen around the rep thresholds (ie going from say friendly to honored, or honored to revered). The little battle ring daily was bugged and now it seems that the chain for the thunder kings' helm is bugged which in turn bugged out the final daily due to a phasing issue in the Guo-Lai Halls. I know there are going to be some bugs with a new expansion but I really don't get why it only affects some servers and why there isn't a fix for it yet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Everyone is frustrated with the dailies, for several reasons.

One that is not mentioned much is since the dailies were only available for level 90 characters they were not as extensively tested in beta so mechanically have more bugs. Additionally for similar reasons since alot of them revolve around the Dread Wastes that zone is horribly designed with mob density and placement making it a real PITA to attempt solo. If doing the dailies solo, which is one of the main reasons dailies exist, content for solo players, it is a compounding feedback loop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]