Void Shift - OP MUCH? (im loving it)

100 Human Priest
Can be used and macro'd to be used on your mindbender/shadow fiend and void tendrals as well as any friendly combat pet. Intended? If so cool - to those of you out there who didnt know about this cool trick - it's a handy survivability thing for arenas and bg's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why would you ever use that on a fiend?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/09/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Efx
Why would you ever use that on a fiend?

To pick up your health...?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
survivabilty during questing and arenas. Id rather keep my parter at his 90% + health then swap him to 25% and use the shift on my fiend & go from 12% health to 100% as shift works off % not health if your fiend is max health (even though it only has about 80k health) you will recieve max health.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The entire point of me opening this thread was to help other priests with survivability as ive seen so much QQ about how squishy we are (when we really arnt) we have so much metigation and "oh !@#$" moves
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Used it to save our tank during Elegon and during Will of the Emperor. Seems like a suicidal LoH to me. Nothing's op about it.
Reply Quote
You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.

If mind-control targets can't count why should a temporary pet? Does it still work on void tendrils, which don't even show up as pets? Be interesting to see just how long this lasts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am loving it. As stated, I sort of use it like lay on hands. (In PVE) If a tank is dropping low, I void shift and then use my desperate prayer. (I know, alot of people opted out of using it, but I like it.) The only catch is I have to have pretty high health for it to work as intended, but even so, I would rather myself die than a tank. (I'm also a baddie and am able to keep myself alive better than other people.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/09/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Pontifex
QQ about how squishy we are

oh now you just trollin.

we aint squishy, and if im getting hit its by a caster, melee cant get close.

gap closer?

fear.

Root and chase?

fear.

Think in out of fear so you speed boots?

fear.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
WOW dude - take !@#$ outa context much - I SAID

10/09/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Pontifex
as ive seen so much QQ about how squishy we are (when we really arnt)

L2 read b4 you call me a troll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/09/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Dazbekzul
Seems like a suicidal LoH to me. Nothing's op about it.

I feel your pain.. Used it on my arena partner, never seen a warrior charge so fast at me, reflect/relfect/ Execute, never touching that button again..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]