Warrior or Monk?

19 Human Rogue
I've got a Blood DK soon to be 90, and a Paladin that I may get 90 on next. I want to start leveling something new though.

I don't have a Warrior, have never had one since Vanilla believe it or not. And I don't have a Monk.

I know Warriors are a lot more happy with their class now than they were 3 months ago. I don't seem to have many Monks walking around to talk to, so I'm not sure about that.

I'd be using it for Tanking PvE, and PvP. I do not enjoy healing. So really it comes down to the tank and dps specs of the monk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
you pretty much summed it up you can pve and pvp with a war. Monks tanking is pretty fun very different however our only viable pvp specs are brewmaster and mistweaver.

I can't wait to see someone say Windwalkers are awesome...cuz wars can faceroll us indefenately!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]