Best Car Honk Today

90 Night Elf Druid
I was walking out of work. For context, I'm a telephone apprentice with the electrician's union. Outdoorsy, inclined to dig ditches.... and short, female, and in pretty good condition. I also wear my alliance ballcap to work when I'm not in a hardhat, because it's stupidly comfy and fitted.

So while I'm leaving the building, some guy drives by and honks, throwing up the peace sign as he goes. I'm totally confused. He's a bit old to be honking at me, and not someone I recognize. Then I see his bumper. Horde emblem, hanging out next to his license plate. He is now one of the greatest old dudes I know of. How was your day?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I bought a Deadpool Polo tee from Welovefine.com I like it. It suits me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish I wasn't a closet WoW player and could wear a horde cap like that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Aethun
I wish I wasn't a closet WoW player and could wear a horde cap like that.

No. Regrets. Except the occasional weird guy saying hi, but honestly.... It's fun.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
My ringtone is the murloc aggro sound. I can identify WoW players in the wild because they jump and look around in instinctive panic whenever I get a text.

Never gets old.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
My ringtone is the murloc aggro sound. I can identify WoW players in the wild because they jump and look around in instinctive panic whenever I get a text.

Never gets old.

Where do I get this?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
10/09/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Xarlaxis
Where do I get this?

Dunno. My girlfriend sent it to me. Sorry.

You can make one by downloading an MPQ reader, extracting the sound file from your game and emailing it to your phone.
Edited by Azhaar on 10/9/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Typed papers, reviewed business slideshow presentation, hour skype call (still on it) and typing more papers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I want a murloc phone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hells yeaaaaaaah!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter

Where do I get this?

If you got Android, look up an app called Zedge. Got a buncha WoW sounds, among others.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Murloc soundboards ftw! /androidlove
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]