Best fix in today's patch

Players should no longer be placed into battlegrounds that they have downvoted while queueing for a Random battleground.

GO TO HELL STRANDS AND ISLE. YOU GO TO HELL.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/10/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Adva
Players should no longer be placed into battlegrounds that they have downvoted while queueing for a Random battleground.

Heh. I think every single person I know, including myself, has those two BG's downvoted.
Reply Quote
You still can't downvote current CTA BGs.

Trololol Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I always downvote WSG and Twin Peaks.

Too many times I've gotten into one of those where my team has maybe one healer, no tank, and hordeside has an actual tank and multiple heals. Basically an insta-loss BG based on comp.
Reply Quote

Too many times I've gotten into one of those where my team has maybe one healer, no tank, and hordeside has an actual tank and multiple heals. Basically an insta-loss BG based on comp.

I wish I was part of those horde teams. I get either idiots or Brazilians in mine all the time. no matter the BG.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/10/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Adva
Brazilians in mine all the time.

Oh good god. I feel your pain SO hard.

Kinda hard to communicate strategy to people who don't even speak ENGLISH.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Selsix
Oh good god. I feel your pain SO hard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It doesn't matter what language they speak because EVERYONE IS EITHER A BOT AND/OR AFK ANYWAY.

RAGE RAGE RAGE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

/agree
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

I actually have those two down-voted at the moment as well. Problem with WSG and TP is if your' team is stupid and doesn't understand they have to kill the EFC or peel for their own carrier it can be a slow and painful loss. If the other team is just crushing your' team it might be over quick, but they can opt to farm people in a blow-out which is just a time sync.

Maps like SotA/AB/Gilneas...those are timed and have very limited objectives and spread players out more. If your' team doesn't have a tank it isn't as big a deal. Also those maps spread healers out more (the capture the flag ones). If the healers are spread out I find it's easier to burst them down when they aren't crossing-healing each other or cross-dispelling my CC.

I actually played about 5-6 SotA games this evening and won all except one. They were all relatively quick games too. SotA doesn't have a lot of entertainment value in terms of actual PvP. It's about controlling the other team's players and CC. Do your' healers know how to dispel? How many good is your' team at peeling demolishers? Can your' team watch their graveyards to hold off more demolisher's spawning on the 2nd level?

I have more fun playing other maps but only when I'm not trying to gear up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/10/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Predatoria

/agree

add my /ditto
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I lol'ed IRL!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Anything but the 40 mans
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
!@#$ing strand and isle. worst BG's USA.
Reply Quote

I wish I was part of those horde teams. I get either idiots or Brazilians in mine all the time. no matter the BG.

You (heals)

Slack (heals)

Me (tank)

=Win

Hit me up next time :)

-Psycho
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Mist
!@#$ing strand and isle. worst BG's USA.

Are there Brazilian BG's we don't know about?

Strand of the llama Conquest?

-Psycho
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Anything but 40 mans. Isle and AV <-- kaka

Btw, nice thing about Strand is that it can be over in 5 minutes.
Edited by Avalloch on 10/11/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]