[H] Trespass recruiting ranged DPS

100 Troll Priest
We are recruiting for 1-2 DPS to fill our casual 10-man raid team. Our ideal candidate is able to provide a competent healing off-spec. Melee will be considered, but ranged is preferred.

<Trespass> is a long-running Horde guild on Shadowsong comprised of adults. We provide a mature, friendly environment. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we do expect and encourage our members to understand how to optimally play their classes and roles.

Our usual raiding schedule is three to four days a week, Monday through Friday at 6:30PM Pacific. Days are subject to change based on the needs of guild members. Raids last approximately two to three hours.

If you're interested in a highly social guild who likes to kill bosses and get loot, please contact Cruumash or Seals in-game.
Edited by Cruumash on 10/10/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would certainly be interested in joining up and switching alliances. Sadly, Blizzard hasn't created a warlock healing off spec, but would you be interested in taking me? I was a member of Asylum until the end for about two years and am looking to get back into raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
The healing bit is a bonus, not a must-have. Can you create a Horde alt and look for Seals online tonight? I'm probably going to be offline tonight but Seals is usually around on and off throughout the day.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Position still available. We'll be raiding this Wednesday so grab your spot soon.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Also in the consideration are players that don't want to leave their guild but don't have a raid spot. We have a spot for you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Looking for at least one more raider. Probably 75%+ raid seat availability. Also looking for one bench raider.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
holy balls 5 days of raiding is casual? we raid like 2 days a week lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I believe it says 3-4 days a week and currently we're at 2 days a week. I think the range of the days is throwing you off. We also usually wrap by 8:30-9 PM server time. So about 5 hours of raiding a week currently with about 8ish hours a week as a maximum.

Not sure how much less one could do in a week and actually get through the raid zones before the reset so I'd say that's fairly casual. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
That's a blast from the past!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]