No more weapons with honor?

90 Night Elf Druid
I checked out the PVP vendor just to see what the gear looks like. I didn't see any weapons from the Honor vendor? Is this taken away? Also, all the honor gear was blue. Is this how it is? Or could this be because I'm still 89 looking at it? I'm confused. Anyways thanks in advanced.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
the gear is blue, the first season of the xpac does not offer weapons for honor. not sure why the pvp gear still shows up as epic ilvl 464 on armory
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Hunter
I'm guessing they decided not to put in the honor weapons because there were to far too many tears flowing about OP damage and healing. 2k more pvp power would have made it much worse. The people complaining so much about damage and healing are probably the same ones threatening to quit over honor weapons. Lesson: stop !@#$%ing so much.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Do the scenario "Arena of Annihilation" to get a 450 PvE weapon. Will hold you over until you can get the conquest weapon, which takes over a month for most players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10/11/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Notamonk
Well I already have the 450 polearm Ghost heart and 2x 450 fist weapons that I'm using but would be nice to get the extra boost of pvp power/resilience from the weapons.
Not going to happen until you get the conquest weapon.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
im alright with using my heroic weapons for now, then again i dont get as much benifit from pvp power as hybrids.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HAM
10/11/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Brbwithflag
I checked out the PVP vendor just to see what the gear looks like. I didn't see any weapons from the Honor vendor? Is this taken away? Also, all the honor gear was blue. Is this how it is? Or could this be because I'm still 89 looking at it? I'm confused. Anyways thanks in advanced.

Yes the honor gear really is blue, there's a bug for some reason that in the armory on the WoW website the gear shows up as epic ilevel 464 when the gear really is ilevel 458.

Also there wouldn't be much of a point putting in ilevel 458 weapons because you can just go run a few heroic dungeons and get an ilevel 463 weapon.

Like someone already said, go do the scenario "Arena of Annihilation" when you hit 90, then if you want a better weapon, go do heroic dungeons to get a better weapon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]