Bunch of jerks at blizzard...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why wont you let me rename my Wisp Illidan?
Edited by Desidarius on 10/11/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because he is copyrighted to Blizz :) and Illidan is not orange and shiny; like vampires do not sparkle :)
A lot of the names are not usable in game because they are part of the game, and again copyrighted to blizzard and other companies. You will pretty much find that you cannot not use any of the character or boss names to create a toon that is already in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure you're not thinking about what I was talking about.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62888/nordrassil-wisp

PS wisps are Night Elf spirits, and Illidan is dead now. Get it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why wont you let me Rename my Wisp Illidan?

Because Illidan's not dead. He was stabbed by Frostmourne and lived; the only other one who managed that was Mal'Ganis, and he was alive and crotchety up in Icecrown. You really think Maiev's more powerful than Frostmourne? Hah. Illidan's sitting in the Twisting Nether somewhere chuckling darkly...or at least, that's my firm belief, and nothing will sway it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ps i know night elves are wisps but as Rxyl said he isn't dead, and on top of that he was a bad bad night elf... black and green, lol sorry i couldn't help it you made it sound so girly lol

but it also to do with copyright to :)
Edited by Moneypenny on 10/11/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]