Riot's Peanut Butter Sandwiches (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Monk
HC
10/08/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Balanced
I must say, I am quite fond of my name for this toon. :)

Malrius, get nerfed bro. Why don't u come say hi on mumbo no mo
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Advanced
I must say, I am quite fond of my name for this toon. :)

Malrius, get nerfed bro. Why don't u come say hi on mumbo no mo

Because, when I do, no one is on. :(
85 Human Paladin
Why is my right hand shaking?
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Røth

That is probably a question better posed to your physician, Roth.
90 Orc Shaman
HC
10/08/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Røth

It wants some happy time.
85 Human Paladin
So... I really don't know how to feel about the situation that just happened.

So if any of you remember, I was volunteering at that pay what you can restaurant over the summer. Got to work with the chef and sous chef from Elway's, etc. The owner still talks about me to other people to this day because I made a donation for $110 dollars for a meal, because that would set the record for the most spent on a single meal (it was for a great cause, and after volunteering there I saw that it definitely would be used accordingly).

Well the owner of the restaurant came over to get her hair cut/colored by my mom. Gave me $5000 dollars towards college.

I really don't have words for the feels that I have right now.

Karma? Maybe. But I just like... I don't even know. I feel guilty almost.
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Røth
Karma? Maybe. But I just like... I don't even know. I feel guilty almost.

Pay it forward.
85 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Tiriél
Pay it forward.

I already do, every time I can, even if it's small.
90 Troll Druid
That's very nice of her Roth :D!

I've been cleaning out the guild bank, vendoring old crap that isn't worth anything. 1600g just from vendoring isn't so bad :P
85 Human Paladin
Going to become a Theoretical Astrobiologist. Basically just get to dream up !@#$ all day and get paid for it if I get a grant.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Any suggestions on dealing with Elegon? I feel like the spreading when DPSing down adds phase 2 really annoying to heal through. Maybe I should just go holy -_-
90 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Maharei
Any suggestions on dealing with Elegon? I feel like the spreading when DPSing down adds phase 2 really annoying to heal through. Maybe I should just go holy -_-

If ur 2 healing it, it just comes down to getting used to the damage output. Find ways to save mana when you know the raid is low but damage isn't coming in for a while. I'd show you my vid but it's Rdruid PoV so dunno if that'd help.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yay! I killed a boss! (Well, other people did, but I was there!)
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/08/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Gamex
If ur 2 healing it, it just comes down to getting used to the damage output. Find ways to save mana when you know the raid is low but damage isn't coming in for a while

Besides this we used this strat. For TA and for the sparks exploding i made everyone on my side go back into the engine. It provides a +50% healing bonus. So the 5% increased damage after the first few seconds of clearing stacks is completely negated by them being in the engine with the +50% healing taken buff.

We tried at first healing up outside the engine and it was to mana intensive. I was able to patch people up with healing waves inbetween spark explosions and conserve mana.

edt: and you want to go into phase 3 with 50% mana or so as that is when sh** gets real.

edsit 2: note sure how helpful this will be because it is warlock pov but might help as it has mumble convo.

http://youtu.be/b24WgJZ2Dnw
Edited by Harpoa on 10/9/2012 5:36 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. We're two healing it (resto shaman and myself). We only had about 3 or 4 short attempts on it (just finishing phase 3 the first time around). Add control and positioning was an issue at times - I'll suggest the healing bonus as you mentioned Harpoa since we were all stacking outside while taking down the add w/ no healing bonus.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Man, I hate that our raid lead has been out of commission the last few days. Only raided for like 4 hours last week and went 4/6, really wanted server 1st. Doesn't look like we're raiding tonight either.

I gotta cap conquest tonight. Unholy DK+Disc Priest is so funny in these nooby brackets. There are BREWMASTERS in this bracket. LULwut?! I also love running into the middle of an arena and popping Halo. Instant reveal of a rogue, they mad.
Edited by Qùess on 10/9/2012 9:12 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/09/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Sparklefever
Why would you be outside to kill the orbs in P2 anyway? Being inside the circle gives you 50% increased damage, which lets you get more waves down. :l

Oh no, we were there. We were talking about Total Annihilation casts from the large adds in phase 1.

Edit - nm, sorry - just saw the mention of sparks there as well, must have missed that the first time reading over. I dont recall anyone dropping stack in my group until their add was down or hitting 9/10 stacks.
Edited by Maharei on 10/9/2012 9:22 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]