Riot's Peanut Butter Sandwiches (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Shaman
10/03/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Staccato
Sensations and I two healed it.

Awesome, good to know. Trying to feel out how many healers we are going to need for 25 as we have 8 on the roster. Thanks for the input.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Harpoa
Sensations and I two healed it.

Awesome, good to know. Trying to feel out how many healers we are going to need for 25 as we have 8 on the roster. Thanks for the input.

I don't know anything about your raid team, but in general, my preference is to start with 4, and see how it goes.

It was never up to me though, so we almost always started with 6. Our healing team is better than that, but the leadership felt it was too much of a risk.

Go hard or go home, as they say.

Just my opinion, that you didn't really ask for. :)

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is the combo on Guards varied per server? Jasper/Jade/Amethyst was nasty to deal with. Took a while for the group to get overloads under control too.

I was really off my game last night, not happy with myself at all. I'm not sure if our raid was missing something but Feng was dishing out so much damage, got him to 30% then called it. Looking to hit up 2 more bosses tonight though.
Edited by Maharei on 10/3/2012 6:53 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/03/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Maharei
I'm not sure if our raid was missing something but Feng was dishing out so much damage

Tanks should be able to barrier 1,3,5 epicenter and 1,3 flame thing. Roll raid CD's on 2,4 and 2.

edit: and the guardians are random each week. It is really a control fight and having them pop at the right time and using CDs.
Edited by Harpoa on 10/3/2012 7:05 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think we're on track then, people were still getting hit with lightning and what not though, mana feels too tight for people to be zoning out on that sort of thing. By the end the tank got a lot better with using barrier on time.

We never broke chains on Guards, just stacked with our chained target through the whole fight while moving from puddles lol.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/03/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Maharei
We never broke chains on Guards, just stacked with our chained target through the whole fight while moving from puddles lol.

During Jasper? detonation you can break chains and it is pretty easy to heal through.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, they just wanted people to stack on eachother which seemed off but worked. Was your OT using Shroud on the MT? I feel like we were really lacking in that area on attempts and heard you can interrupt Epicenters with shrouding Lightning Fist.
Edited by Maharei on 10/3/2012 8:04 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
These "sky is falling ermagerd" Priest threads are killing my soul.

I feel alright, maybe like 5% behind the other healers. It's something, but it's not some vast expanse between myself and a Shaman or something.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I officially hate this expansion.
90 Troll Druid
10/03/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Tiriél

Aw why :(?

I want a peanut butter sandwich now.
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Veroicone

Aw why :(?

I want a peanut butter sandwich now.

Because I'm out 8k JP and Honor, plus 3 blue quality Spirit gems, plus a meta gem, plus enchants, because I DID MY HOMEWORK and bought PvP gear to fill in the spots that I couldn't get drops from dungeons. 6 hours after I bought the gear, they nerfed it from ilvl 464 epic gear to ilvl 458 blue gear. Now it's worse, in some cases, than the gear I had on at the time. Gear I've already sharded.

Yeah, I'm pissed. I'm so mad I could spit. I even tried calling Blizzard, but their hold queue was full. LOL.
90 Troll Druid
Aw lol!

I don't see why they don't refunds of some sort.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aw lol!

I don't see why they don't refunds of some sort.

It's pretty much ruined the last two days. I'm extremely depressed. I have had horrible luck with dungeon drops, and this was my only option, and now I've been punished both for my bad luck and the fact that I did what they SAID I could do - use PvP gear to fill in gasp in gearing.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/03/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Tiriél
and now I've been punished both for my bad luck and the fact that I did what they SAID I could do

It will all be a faint memory in 4 weeks anyway when you laugh at the gear you started raiding in.

Chin up.
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Harpoa
and now I've been punished both for my bad luck and the fact that I did what they SAID I could do

It will all be a faint memory in 4 weeks anyway when you laugh at the gear you started raiding in.

Chin up.

Harpoa...the guilds that raided yesterday on my server had the epic quality gear. The same gear that I bought yesterday, gemmed and enchanted. Sorry, but saying it'll be a twinkle in my eye in a few weeks doesn't help when I'm left scrambling and panicking because I'm not up to par for raid tonight.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I bought the helm and bracers yesterday myself. And really just so i could use the meta gem as i had no slot in the 342 helm i was going to go in with. You are going in with a better ilvl than i did yesterday. You'll be alright, don't sweat it.
85 Human Paladin
Wolfe, I sorta kinda love you. You put that basically enough for me to understand, and I feel like I actually learned something.

On another note, it's very likely that I broke my foot.

Edit: For theoretical and astrophysics, how important is statistics?

Edit 2: Will space travel most likely focus around slingshotting around black holes?
Edited by Røth on 10/3/2012 2:12 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
So, the spirit helm in Gate of the Setting Sun finally dropped.

The warlock...took the helm. When I asked for it nicely, he dropped the group.

I'm in tears right now, I'm so frustrated. It seems like no matter what I do, I get screwed for it. I hate this expansion, and I currently hate this game. I am so tired of getting screwed by everything.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm in tears right now, I'm so frustrated. It seems like no matter what I do, I get screwed for it. I hate this expansion, and I currently hate this game. I am so tired of getting screwed by everything.

You need a break, then. Step away from the game. Go do anything else for a bit until you feel better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]