I'm sure nobody cares

85 Human Death Knight
Most of my friends transferred to different servers or quit.

I'm taking my toons to Emerald Dream, because:

• It's the server known for the best World PVP in the game. (There's another faction that plays this game, weird hunh?) THIS HAPPENED LAST WEEK: http://imgur.com/a/k6ihg
  • There's tons of hilarious role-play stuff that goes on, like an all-Dwarf guild with hundreds of members that patrol Ironforge and ride on their rams - or the pirate guild that attacks people on ships, etc.
  • Paid bounties on players, and lots of events
  • A trade chat you can follow that isn't full of Gladiator Carries
  • An active forum outside of the official blizz one where people discuss rumors and drama on the server: http://www.emeralddrama.com/

Last week Figure and I started an RP FIGHT and it was pretty Taylor Gang.

If anybody wants to do RBGs/BGs or whatever hit me up and we can be friends on RealID.

Thanks for the fun couple of seasons.

#yolo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/03/2012 04:59 AMPosted by Livedeath
Last week Figure and I started an RP FIGHT and it was pretty Taylor Gang

#wockaflockaflame
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Bye Jamie
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
pce
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
One less bad i guess...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My skull is pretty thick, its my Alpha male family DNA. I am one of the GMs of "<The United>" also.

I realize you try to troll everyone on the forums, because i see it on every other thread, kinda stupid really.

I also love how you can't clearly think, obviously Jamie isn't "plain better then me" because then he would have a life and higher achievements then me, clearly he does not.

I am clearly immune to your sad attempt of trolling, unlike the other kids on random threads...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Clearly, by saying i don't have a life, you clearly don't, sitting at 12750 achievement points...Clearly the win for this round goes to yours truly (thats me if you don't understand).

And obviously my plan was to get you to reply so your comment would be reflected back at you and in thus you being trolled by I...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Clearly, by saying i don't have a life, you clearly don't, sitting at 12750 achievement points...Clearly the win for this round goes to yours truly (thats me if you don't understand).

And obviously my plan was to get you to reply so your comment would be reflected back at you and in thus you being trolled by I...

You are so smart.................................
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

get-a-load-of-this-guy-cam.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/03/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Ðeltå
I also love how you can't clearly think, obviously Jamie isn't "plain better then me" because then he would have a life and higher achievements then me, clearly he does not.

- You have no RBG/Arena rating/achivements that aren't from nearly a year and a half ago
- Nobody on this entire server thinks your joke of a guild is good
- You continue to make yourself and the guild you represent look like trash
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/04/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Livedeath
- You have no RBG/Arena rating/achivements that aren't from nearly a year and a half ago

!@#$. Guess I'm bad too. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

-Your a 2200 RBG hero, that obviously got carried, as a saw your skill when you were in my guild, which was horrible. And your 1750 3s...I've lead 2300+ RBGs, and im 2500 3v3 experience...hence my achievements on multiple characters
-Just because your in NAO Gaming doesn't make you good, they take anyone, even 1750 kids like you.
-In no way am i making the "guild i represent look like trash", your the one we kicked from the guild, because you kid, are the trash

Dam Jamie i couldn't believe one little, yet true statement would have people ranting about it lol...but there i put it in bullet point so i can be as cool as you.
Edited by Ðeltå on 10/4/2012 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/04/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Ðeltå

-Your a 2200 RBG hero, that obviously got carried, as a saw your skill when you were in my guild, which was horrible. And your 1750 3s...I've lead 2300+ RBGs, and im 2500 3v3 experience...hence my achievements on multiple characters
-Just because your in NAO Gaming doesn't make you good, they take anyone, even 1750 kids like you.
-In no way am i making the "guild i represent look like trash", your the one we kicked from the guild, because you kid, are the trash

Dam Jamie i couldn't believe one little, yet true statement would have people ranting about it lol...but there i put it in bullet point so i can be as cool as you.

Dang bud
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

get-a-load-of-this-guy-cam.jpg

Steam?? Are you back?!? :O I've had you one my friends list for years hoping to see you again!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Steam?? Are you back?!? :O I've had you one my friends list for years hoping to see you again!

yeah buddy! and i just found the KT forums so, watch out...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Ðeltå
I've lead 2300+ RBGs, and im 2500 3v3 experience...hence my achievements on multiple characters

Dang!!! You must be a real social butterfly when you leave the virgin cave!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ITT: Virgins calling virgins virgins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]