Hunter pets dying very quickly in arena

90 Human Hunter
Judging by Vanguards' livestream today, he's dumped the hunter for a mage.

Meet the new boss- same as the old boss.
Edited by Arrowset on 10/3/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ignore vule, he's just a clueless bad.

As far as I can tell, pet's do not inherit PvP resilience, meaning that players are doing much more damage to them than the last xpac due to PvP power also affecting pets... for some arbitrary stupid reason...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh the mother loving irony of this post.

Here is the first thing you said in this thread:
"I'm not sure you know what you are talking about in regards to hunter's despite the fact that you show up in every thread with little value added."

Partly an out-right lie, and the other part..."well, that's just like, uh, your opinon, man." -the Dude

I will side with the pally here. As a fact you do show up on hunter threads that pop up in the DD forums, and your opinions don't really add anything to the discussion at hand.

10/03/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Vule
Another lie. Followed by more attacks and straw man fallacies and then excpects serious responses like I owe anybody something. I could point it all out line by line, but unlike the pally, I think most people can understand the language and come to their own conclusions without me helping them along. You aren't smarter than everyone contrary to what your ego may tell you.

Ok I'l play devils advocate here, you do troll every thread I've seen you on hunter tread or not.

I offfered my opinion, admittedly, in a tongue-in-cheek fashion that may have been a bit inciting, but if you stop taking yourselves and your opinions so seriously you might find there was really nothing wrong with it. Check the mirror once in a while.

Sure you did offered your opinion. Everyone dies when focused with out a healer present that wasn't up for discussion nor was it being disputed. What was being discussed was how fast pets die when focused, something you conveniently never addressed.

Someone should lock this thread. It was off-topic at the start considering this is the damage forum and it was presented in the context of arenas, and now its really spiraled out of anything of value. Too much nonsense to gloss over.

Actually no, it was presented in the right forum since the pet is the core of the bm damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]