Rate the outfit (RP or transmog) above you!

70 Draenei Warrior
Greetings Everyone,

Just for fun, show us your favorite outfit! I always love to see what creative combinations people put together, so let's have a look! (My favorite is what I am wearing right now, minus gloves that I can't seem to win)

<3

Moth
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
9/10

Since you posted with that, i will not post my warrior...though you pull off the look better then a draenei male(they do exist Valibas-Moon Guard)

What i am wearing is quest gear i really found to love, only 1 part is transmogged besides my bow, and that is a kilt instead of the pants. Its dark, its simple, I just love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

This is one of two characters I have currently using transmoged gear, The rest are still leveling.
Edited by Andrithan on 10/3/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The brightness of the sword kinda comes out of nowhere; otherwise it's pretty good. 9/10

As for mine... ignore the fishy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/10 for fish. As for the armor, the shoulders put me off.
Edited by Renat on 10/3/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Okay then. Fish good..

(Just rate Renat's.)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
9/10 Got to love MoP plate.

Sadly I dont have anything NEW. Most of the new outfits I want I got to work a little hard to obtain them.
Edited by Sarîa on 10/3/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
A nice mix of the Death Knight starting gear and Brutal Gladiator gear.

9/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
9/10. Cape and hammer are iffy.

I need a new belt. I've noticed that when I turn the brightness up... it's all green. Ick.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
7/10. The belt seems a little off to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
9/10 for actually getting a MoG set sub-90. The 1 point off for the helm.

Don't say no to White Absolution.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You remind me of my Undead Hunter.

I think it's good, especially for not even being 60, yet. 10/10
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
10/10

The look of the armor compliments the Nelf wearing it, not to mention all of the armor actually matches really well.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
Actually Lodaar, I really like that set.

9/10

I think the only thing that throws me off is the fact that your skin tone is just a little off from the blue orbs, and the weapon seems a bit out of place among all the red, other than that, epic!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Actually Lodaar, I really like that set.

9/10

I think the only thing that throws me off is the fact that your skin tone is just a little off from the blue orbs, and the weapon seems a bit out of place among all the red, other than that, epic!

Yeah, to be frank there aren't a lot of weapons to feasibly use that match the set really well. I just like using Shockwave Truncheon because it has a really cool visual effect and it doesn't horrendously clash with the red.
Reply Quote
Luvalon, I really like the set. My only complaint really is the design of the helm - though I've never been keen on that model, so I'm bias. 8/10.

... this character usually has plain black pants also mogged. I just haven't had a chance to re-do it in my leveling haste.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
I swear these leaves don't look that bright ingame. @_@

Erm... I don't know what to think of Shilo's set.

Lodaar's gets a 9/10.
Reply Quote
7/10

Rawr Scarlet rawr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]