Question Please Read

90 Troll Hunter
If enough people would report me for my name, Would blizz force me to change my name? Though this name is not offensive in any way that i know of. I just do not like it, if you can report me for the name that would be great. And if you need a excuse to do so a great excuse would be my name is not a proper RP name and hence we are on a RP server so its a legit reason.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If Blizzard deems that your name is in violation of the rules, they will force you to change it. I believe that they also make a mark on your account that you were found in violation of the rules which causes further violations to be looked on a little more harshly.

In terms of your specific name, the rule that most likely applies that you appear to be in violation of is that it consists of multiple words joined together to make a phrase.

Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to try to get your name reported, but there are valid violations of the naming policies to report and you will be forced to change your name if Blizzard agrees with the people reporting you.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think you can pay, like, ten dollars and just change it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, no offense, but I played for most of Wrath a troll hunter twink named Hajji before deleting him and Blizzard never decided they had a problem with it. I wouldn't get your hopes up..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]