Lag

61 Tauren Shaman
I download mist of pandaria let all of the paches update then when i loged on to account everything was fine for about the first 10 mins then my frame rate went down to 2 and my latency shot up.

ive completly restored my computer and its still happening dose anyone have any suggestions?
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Shaman
if u mean my computer system specs then the model is Aspire X3400G the processor is AMD Athlon II X2 255 p\Processor 3.10 GHz the ram is 3.75 GB usable and the system type is 64-bit Operating System.

i hope thats what u where meaning (i dont understand a whole lot about the inner workings of my computer and am sometimes easly confused.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Use HWMonitor to monitor CPU and GPU temperature while you have WoW in windowed mode. Report CPU and GPU temperatures after a while.
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Shaman
ok i put it into a windowed version and put a fan on it and it was fine for a while then suddenly my frame rate went down to 3.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Mage
What were the temps reported by HWmonitor when your frame rate dropped to 3?
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Shaman
ok im going to sound like an idiot but what is the HWmonitor?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
A google search reveals..

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

I believe the info they're looking for is the "CPU" and "GPU Core" temperatures.
Edited by Tomac on 10/4/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]