Mists Of Pandaria Quest broken?

(Locked)

71 Worgen Death Knight
Hi. So on my Pandarian monk. There's a quest I can't finish. Its the stocking stocks quest. I accepted the quest and went to go collect the bamboo. And when I click the bamboo to loot it. It loads and then I am just bending over to pick it up but I can't see the loot screen. I tried re accepting the quest and restarting the game but it still won't work. Any idea why?
71 Worgen Death Knight
*stalks where you have to collect broken bamboo for the horde people to make into weapons
71 Worgen Death Knight
*stalks where you have to collect broken bamboo for the horde people to make into weapons
11 Pandaren Monk
I am having the same difficulty. Started out with this Pandarean Monk and this is happening to me.
86 Worgen Mage
I had this issue with the pumpkins. Relogging seems to fix the issue.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having this issue as well. I've relogged and that didn't fix it:(
Support Forum Agent
We'd prefer you start a fresh thread rather than dig up an old one, Michaela.

Have you tried a full reset UI? If relogging didn't help - that would be my next suggestion.

The simplest instructions for that is to move, rename or delete your WTF, Cache and Interface folders, and I personally recommend rebooting as well.

If that doesn't help - please do let us know. I am going to lock this thread now due to age, but feel free to start another if you still have questions.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]