THREE CHEERS FOR GOLDEN!!

90 Worgen Death Knight
For killing off ANOTHER one of Knaaks Marry Sues!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for hip hip horray!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He'll be back. Not even multi-dimensional arcane explosions can stop Rhonin.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I want to be happy but I just can't shake the feeling that they'll give Knaak another character to screw over since Rhonin is gone. (You gotta admit, Rhonin was at least useful in that scenario.)

Unless Knaak isn't doing anymore Blizzard work, which seems to be speculation at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I read over that section of the book several times and I noticed something that stood out about his "death"

No body was found

Calling it now, we will see him again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I read over that section of the book several times and I noticed something that stood out about his "death"

No body was found

That's because his body was vaporized.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

No body was found

That's what the Illumignomie want you to think.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

No body was found

That could be true, but the fact remains that this come view came form Jaina. Who herself didn't see it happen.

She merely assume by the fact their was a trace of him after the blast.

Enough doubt to write about.
Edited by Chorrol on 10/3/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
arent the illumignomies on your side though conspiracy
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I actually like how Rhonin went out. He went down like a hero

He's an okay character, likable even, out of Knaak's hands
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I just think it's hilarious how for two books in a row Golden's assignment has been killing off Richard Knaak's creations.

Yeah, I don't think RK is making any more Warcraft books. I don't think he liked what happened to Krassus, and he probably wasn't so happy with Rhonin either.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

So was Sinestra but she came back as a raid boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I actually feel bad for Knaak, he at least tried to make the Alliance look good.

All Golden is good at is trying to make the Horde look deserving of sympathy and "Not that bad", and the Alliance look incompetent/stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And by the way... the only Knaak character that is left is... Malfurion.

Krasus? Check.

Dragon Aspects? Check.

Rhonin Redhair? Check.

Malfurion? Continues to be a blight to Night Elven society. I seriously just cannot like the guy, and I'm honestly not sure how he even has fans at this point.

The War of the Ancients series of books were very well done, IMO there is not to much bad to say about them, Malfurion only became a jerkwad in the Nightmare War and following stories.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
*coughs*

I see...... Only... Raptors.... For me.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Nope. Everyone knows that Rhonin being as sueish as he is actually absorbed the mana blast, and it's going to be revealed during the Burning Legion expansion that he actually survived and is now powerful enough to fight against Sargeras. It will also be revealed that there must always be an archmage and that he can only be defeated atop the Violet Citadel.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

That could be true, but the fact remains that this come view came form Jaina. Who herself didn't see it happen.
Actually, she did. Through the portal, just before it closed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]