Humans = overpowered.

26 Worgen Druid
Wow i dont agree humans are popualr but not as good as other races like Worgen they are powerful because we are half human half Worg
100 Worgen Hunter
Everyone who's been playing since Vanilla and isn't completely addicted to WoW knows that Diplomacy is by far the best racial in the game. Rep grinds (minus the simple, quick ones in Wrath and Cata) are almost universally considered to be boring. The point of Wow is to have fun. The quicker you grind rep, the more fun you get to have.

I feel bad for anyone who would rather have about a .0001% better chance of killing a boss or winning an arena match than spend 10% less time grinding reps.
82 Pandaren Monk
Hoomans have little else going for them. Let them have the lil rep thingie. I prefer more time hammering out rep anyways. :)
31 Human Paladin
I do believe humans grind the same rep as anyone else or at least have the same choices of what rep they can grind.
90 Human Paladin
aaaaaaaaaaahahaha

It's a quality of life ability. It doesn't really effect balance at all, so how could it be overpowered?
100 Worgen Hunter
aaaaaaaaaaahahaha

It's a quality of life ability. It doesn't really effect balance at all, so how could it be overpowered?

I might pointlessly "win" at WoW one extra time in a few thousand attempts thanks to 1% crit. You get to have more fun in a game.

Which do you really think is better for sane people?
100 Human Warlock
I've got spirit*, yes I do! I've got spirit*, how 'bout you?

*encased in a soulstone
90 Human Warlock
Well let's just say I get bonus reputation for... other reasons.
100 Human Hunter
Humans are just pretty retarded all around. Every man for himself is the most broken racial in the world by far, the rep is pretty insane too. GO HUMANS
100 Draenei Death Knight
I'm still jealous of the Panda's food buff racial. It's ridiculous for PvE.
90 Night Elf Druid
Posted by Amarix
Wait, another forum post complaining about Human Racials, and EMFH is no where to be found? Is this legal?

Also, how dare you have more spirit then the rest of us!

Some of us try to put effort in being cheerleaders, but then you come along with your pep.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. you amuse me sir.
90 Human Paladin
/sigh, the thing is, humans can be underpowered too, they are as soon as they hit EMFH too early :P
Edited by Blondjustice on 10/5/2012 6:18 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
mad cause you rolled the wrong race
10/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Maelani
ESPECIALLY with all the rep grind this expac. The damned pink-skins should grind as much as every other race.

Someones bout to break bad *gasp*
Edited by Elminsterau on 10/5/2012 9:52 PM PDT
90 Human Warlock
10/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Maelani
The damned pink-skins

Uhm...

You're the one with pink skin, elf.
100 Tauren Shaman
Uhm...

You're the one with pink skin, elf.

I think you forgot something.

Also, stop being overpowered.
90 Human Warlock
10/05/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Korojin
I think you forgot something.

I'm pretending to be a centaur.
100 Tauren Shaman
10/05/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I'm pretending to be a centaur.

You'd make a better manataur.
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'd take a nice SMeld for my rogue over EMFH.
87 Human Hunter
10/03/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Gutdestroyer
Shut up meg.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]