NERF INCOMMING

[quote="67937885773"]Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.[/

hows my butt smell?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote="67937885773"]Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.[/

hows my butt smell?

LOL
Reply Quote
DKs complaining, idk if this is a troll...but wow....take a look in the mirror.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bad wars are still free. Good wars are noticeably more difficult to control, contain, and burst down.
I say keep the changes, it's more fun this way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ill admit it warriors are OP but... considering recent events (cough cough cata, warriors were resigned to the short bus.. no offense). So now that warriors got some love from blizz (maybe too much). The DK, rogue, druid, mage, hunter, (did i miss anyone?) that used to lolol kite stun spambush deepfreeze u is crying a river.

Whats a warrior supposed to be all about? Charging in and whooping !@#. Second wind ehh as much as i might cry that even kill spree cant cut through it, warriors need that ability at least for PVP. Considering that you guys have a history of being blizzards red headed stepson the nerfbat will fall, but the only thing I would say is the one shot macro type (swifty fans?) that warriors have been obliterating with should get toned down a bit, but i really hope u guys arent resigned to OP for a month, then back to the short bus like it was in cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Hakubal
Wait so my warrior is going to matter in PVP again and a DK is already crying for a Nerf? Whats wrong Mr. DK your not as OP as you use to be so you want to weaken my class back down. That makes me a sad panda.

I really wish you were a pandaren, would have got quite a chuckle out of that lol.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Dude I think the dk trolls took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, your forum is over here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012662/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Proflag
Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.

Nerf incomming you guys are mages in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
As M. Bison said:

'This...is...DELICIOUS!'
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They do this every xpac don't worry. Except if they keep this unlimited second wind healing I am going to brush the dust off my warrior post intercept nerf.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
NERFFS?! NoOOoOoOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can we stop bumping this crap? kkty
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/03/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Proflag
Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.

I detect a serious case of bad and a very serious case of butthurt.

There is a form for this sir, allow me to direct you to it: http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/butthurt_report_form.jpg

You may especially want to pay attention to the section of the form regarding forum posts.

I bid you good day!
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Ragnaroks

In all seriousness it's quite tough to kill a warrior at the moment, perhaps we could have a non-hate filled discussion regarding this though?

Not so tough for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Ragnaroks

In all seriousness it's quite tough to kill a warrior at the moment, perhaps we could have a non-hate filled discussion regarding this though?

Impossible.
Here's hoping we don't get cata status again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]