Taming the World Achievement Broken

(Locked)

100 Undead Warlock
40/45 , relogged. still no achievement
90 Human Priest
Along the same lines- I have approximately 7 pet kinds in the Eastern Kingdoms Achievement that are not showing as obtained. I logged out and in, caught new of these types, and even hopped to another character to try again. The ones not counting are a mix of caught and purchased. I finished earlier this morning and got the last needed but still no update. Logged in and out yet again.
The other issue- the Taming Eastern Kingdoms- taming one in every zone... They are all checked off correctly but it is not showing the date earned or that it even worked.
100 Gnome Warlock
Achievements seem fixed except for the Pandaria Safari mobs that are still greyed.

Haven't tried the dailies.
90 Night Elf Druid
Just got 43/45 tonight. No achievement. Went on my horde toon and battled the kalimdor ones I can't on my alliance toon, and no achievement.
100 Night Elf Druid
43/45 Too :(
100 Human Mage
I have 43/45 and no archievement
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Strangely enough, I was also at 43/45 with no credit. When I caught a random pet (I think it was the Effervescent Glowfly? in the Vale) the achievement popped up.
90 Orc Hunter
After the maintenance, I now have this achievement.
90 Night Elf Hunter
BXT
I wrote in-game 2 days ago about Pet Battle achievements i've been having, mainly the pet battle trainer fights for eastern kingdoms. I completed all of them on my main whos a hunter then loged onto my 86 at the time dk whos now an 88 undead and fought and beat all the eastern kingdoms trainers and still noa chieve. The names are all green saying i completed defeating them but the achievement is not earned. I asl commented as everyone else has about the 43/45 treiners beat and yet to receive that achieve. I did however receive the Tamer title. Well the respnce I received in-game from the GM is as follow ----
We'd like to thank you for contacting us reguarding your in-game concern. We'd like to start by saying that after reviewing your petition we are sorry to tell you that we are not able to assist with your request. When petitioning in about an achievement issues: pleas understand that ALL achievements must be completed in-game. Even if you believe that you completed the requirements for the achievement(like defeating a heroic boss) we are still unable to give you credit. You will need to complete the run again.
That previous paragraph is what i received from blizzard in an e-mail about my notification about the BROKEN achievements. I by no m eans ask for hand outs in-game especialy when it comes to achievements, I as do many others work there asses off to get things done. So to receive a responce back as i received is a bit rediculous on blizzards behalf. I completed the achievement criteria twice, even the achievement says i completed the criteria but i have yet to be awarded it. And to also respond to blizzard never fixing achievements i can also so with certainty that that is false, 3 years ago blizzard had to fix an arena achievemt for me that never got awarded to me but should have. So instead of you guys passing the blame to the paying customers, pay attention when someone writes a ticket about a clear game GLITCH completely put of the hands of the PAYING player.
90 Night Elf Hunter
BXT
Sorry for the massive comment but had to be said for all those of you having the same issue and getting assanine responces from GM's
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/16/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Ryxl
After the maintenance, I now have this achievement.

Same here.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have the achievement now as well.
1 Human Warrior
this thread just show my theory about the WOW QA team is true
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/17/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Sigsigner

That finding all the bugs in a mutli million player game when writing on incredibly old code is hard?
100 Gnome Warlock
10/11/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Reeverswoman
my "Taming Kalimdor" Ach are all ticked... I'm just not getting the entire ach itself credited.

I have them all checked off but have not been given the achievement.

Same, also after completing the trainer on Kalimdor on y horde toon the quest appeared to rest and as I can now re accept it in non-daily form.

Beta testing on live ftl.
100 Gnome Warlock
10/17/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Hearus

That finding all the bugs in a mutli million player game when writing on incredibly old code is hard?

Yeh, and so that is why they run beta servers for a year, in which time they CLEARLY did not test pet battles thoroughly.
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/17/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Llamakng

Yeh, and so that is why they run beta servers for a year, in which time they CLEARLY did not test pet battles thoroughly.

If you think the beta server came even half way close to what live has in throughput you are crazy. And they couldn't force there to test pet battles. At least they acknowledge and fix problems unlike some games.
100 Human Warrior
My other achievements fixed as well as the dailies. Taming kalimdor is still broken for me in game. Though on the armory it says I have it.
100 Human Priest
This achievement still has not been fixed for me. I beat 40 tamers, but I only have credit for 38. I cannot battle the first 5 in Kalimdor. I tried to pick up the quest with a horde toon, but the only tamer quests I have available are on horde are Outlands, Northrend and Pandaria. I waited until after the fixes were implemented, thinking that since I have actually finished 40 it should show up, but still no luck.
90 Night Elf Druid
Mine is stuck in a weird spot here too. I only have credit for 37/45 yet I have the Taming Azeroth achievement.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]