Customer Service Complaint

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hello, here is my issue

I've had this problem once before, I posted here and you guys fixed it for me immediately. I posted this week about it, and sadly, was either ignored or overlooked.

I saved two names on Darkspear with level 1s like I usually do before transfering characters from my old realm. I deleted the level ones, transfered my rogue and warrior (lvl85) from Dunemaul Horde to Darkspear alliance and gave them the new names.

It seems to be a 50/50 chance that I get flagged for name change when I try to log into those characters, but I want to use the awesome names that i saved!

The disappointment however, is that I paid 110$ for the faction/realm changes, and my characters have remained unplayable to me since Monday at least (unsure if it was Sun night or Mon).

Even if I still have to wait for my extremely long ticket wait time, I still want to let my complaint be heard, and customer support seems to be the right place to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I can only empathise with your disappointment and frustration.

Why aren't you able to play the characters? you can log in, change their names if you are indeed flagged for a name change and request to them changed to the name you want (of the deleted level 1s).

10/04/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Modge
and customer support seems to be the right place to do it.

Sadly it isn't - this is essentially a player assist player forum.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It does appear your petition has been addressed, Modge. Terribly sorry for the wait.

While this is an issue we can sometimes help from the forums - the forums themselves are not truly a contact point. Placing your petition, as you did - was exactly the correct way to get this resolved.

You should be able to access both those characters now without a renaming prompt.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It does appear your petition has been addressed, Modge. Terribly sorry for the wait.

While this is an issue we can sometimes help from the forums - the forums themselves are not truly a contact point. Placing your petition, as you did - was exactly the correct way to get this resolved.

You should be able to access both those characters now without a renaming prompt.

Thank you for the response!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]