[H] 25m<Foundation> 2/6hMV 6/6HoF 4/4TES LFM

90 Orc Shaman
Only you can prevent forest fires.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Did you know that the whole "only you can prevent fires smokey the bear stuff" isn't actually the best strat. Instead of having natural small fires ever once and awhile that dont do much damage, a bunch of tinder and dry dead material builds up in the forest until eventually there is a huge, destructive fire. Anyway about those recruits...............
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Punch, pie, pancakes, pudding, pumpkins, pineapple, and pizza are provided for all of our raiders! So app now!
(above statements might be marginally false; and the pancake is a lie)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
you prevent forest fires by burning trees in your living room with your friends
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/13/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Morgoroth
you prevent forest fires by burning trees in your living room with your friends

Actually, I prevent forest fires by rolling them up katamari style. After all, burning trees without a permit could land you time in the joint. ;P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wow Seven. Your helmet is attractive.

Maybe we can... I don't know... get a room?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wow Seven. Your helmet is attractive.

Maybe we can... I don't know... get a room?

Only if when you say, "Get a room," you actually mean, "Give Seven a bento box full of free gold, latkes and gelt." I'd totally be down for it in that case.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Warrior
Hello Foundation. Are you guys accepting appliactions for lower level progression until raid ready? I believe I have what it takes to be a very good player which is why I am searching for the perfect guild family. I know I am nowhere near raid ready but i'm willing to learn. Just let me know if its worth the time for me to fill out an application. Thanks - Charlay
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/19/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Charlay
Hello Foundation. Are you guys accepting appliactions for lower level progression until raid ready? I believe I have what it takes to be a very good player which is why I am searching for the perfect guild family. I know I am nowhere near raid ready but i'm willing to learn. Just let me know if its worth the time for me to fill out an application. Thanks - Charlay

Hey Charlay, unfortunately Foundation is a progression raiding guild looking only for exceptional applicants of a high caliber for heroic progression raiding currently.

On that note, once you finish leveling up to 90 and clear some good raiding content, get a full set of gear for raiding with proper itemization and the right gems/enchants/reforges, max out your reputations for valor, max out 2 raiding professions to the bonuses, and parse combatlogs of boss fights in raids proving you are able to perform at a highly competitive level then you may submit an application for a chance at a trial with Foundation. These things are listed as requirements on the page that comes up when one clicks apply on our site.

However, that's not to say you're out of options. I would definitely recommend you check out the Blizzard chosen/sanctioned guild for helping out players who are new to WoW called Blizzard Mentor Horde. They have many knowledgeable and experienced raiders on their roster that I'm sure could help you achieve your goals. Another good option would be to look into Mayhem which has a large social roster and plenty of people with the knowledge needed to help you achieve your goals. I also heard, and this may not be the case, that they've been gearing up to try to get a 25 man roster raid going eventually so if you work hard to learn you might be able to earn a spot in that.
Edited by Seventothese on 11/20/2012 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are those recruiting needs being maintained? Still looking for a holy paladin? Either way, I'm not immediately ready to apply on your site. I'm exploring my options at this point.

I don't mean to doubt you guys. I know Dernn keeps his forum posts up-to-date =P /stalkstalkstalk

No, but seriously, if someone could just let me know here or in-game if you're still looking for a holy paladin, it'd be wildly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and grats to those of you who partook in the realm first gold challenge achievement!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Foundation is no longer raiding as a 25 man guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well that officially makes Garrosh worthless now. Sad to see it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/04/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Ceronys

Eh, things could change... you never know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/04/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Ceronys

Ok three things:

1. They weren't the only 25-man raid guild
2. Just because a server doesn't have any big guilds doesn't make it worthless.
3. Who are you again?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

Ok three things:

3. Who are you again?

meh, server is pretty worthless, always has been, just a tread water feeder server, and foundation was the only 25 man worth mentioning...there is no community on this server, and the economy is rather god awful. so all in all !@#$ emberstorm, good day to you battlegroup/game

I SAID GOOD DAY
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/04/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Imoen

Ok three things:

3. Who are you again?

1. Only guild working on heroics. "Mentor Program". Yeah that counts.

2. The big guilds draw great players ---->>> better economy; ease of pugging; If LA (Foundation) left server then Blizz should just turn it into a RP server. Same amount of worthlessness.

3. I am Zipspally. Was on this server until we finally learned that unless you joined LA you would always be carrying 5-7 raiders. Recruiting off server was impossible once the potential recruit did some research on the server.

I have asked LA why they don't just leave. I am on server with one of their old Warlocks and he is in a top 15 guild. There are several LA members that could do the same or just go to a good server and start over with a better chance of success.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Pandaren Monk
Bah, Foundation may be dead, but the hardcore raider spirit isn't. Foundation is from the ashes of LA, LA is from the ashes of what, Attica? Which was from the ashes of BBB? Christ, I remember pushing 50th world kill of M'uru with Seven back in the day. CHAIN HEAL ALL THE THINGS.

Guilds come and go, but it's not like the server hasn't had serious people since literally day 1.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/05/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Ceronys
I have asked LA why they don't just leave. I am on server with one of their old Warlocks and he is in a top 15 guild. There are several LA members that could do the same or just go to a good server and start over with a better chance of success.

12/05/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Pandasauced
Foundation is from the ashes of LA, LA is from the ashes of what, Attica? Which was from the ashes of BBB?

^That right there is the reason. The core of this guild has always been here, on Garrosh, which is ultimately why most of us continued to play this game. Why leave when we have everything we need right here. Even the players that have left over the years continue to keep alt raids and friendships going on Garrosh. We have fun here, and as lame as that may sound, it is pretty much the main reason our guild stayed put.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Even though I might be one of those that moved on, I really enjoyed my time spent on Garrosh. I made a lot of friends that I still keep in contact with regularly. Sure, it wasn't as exciting as being on a PvP server during Vanilla but by the time I got to Garrosh, I was slightly burnt out from that anyways. The point is that the people on the server really make it into something great.

How many times has Foundation been renamed/reformed? Quite a few. Give it a couple months and I'm sure that someone from the guild will start the engine again in some way or form.

I've been actively trying to poach players from Garrosh for several months and had very little luck until recent. That's because the people here are willing to sacrifice a top 100 ranking to raid with an awesome group of people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]