<CMR> 6/12 [25] 2 Day Weekend Raiding LFM

<Clever Meme Reference> is recruiting for heroic MOP progression!

Schedule
Saturday 6 - 10pm PST Sunday 5 - 9pm PST

Currently 6/12. Looking to fill some holes as we push further into ToT!

Recruiting
All Tanks
Rogue
Hunter
Mage
Resto Shaman
Balance Druid

---

As usual, app. even if you're not included in this, especially if you're a healer of any class that can put up strong numbers in a DPS spec.

Us
CMR is a combination of longtime garbage casual AP vets, along with some randoms that have stuck around through our ups and downs, with the core group having been together for over 4 years. Despite coming back to the game very late and having awesome attendance issues, we were able to finish out H DS at the 25% buff(Server 8th, 2nd 25M).

Moving forward into MOP, we very well have the capacity to put up a stronger progression standing with some fresh new talent, which is where you come in!

Our raid environment is one of zero down time, where we utilize our very limited time for progression pulls, and not idleness. With that said, we like to enjoy ourselves as well. It's a healthy combination of stupid inside jokes and serious dragon slaying faces which gets the job done.

Outside raiding, we pride in ourselves in our community, which is very active in and out of the game, even during the week. The majority are huge nerds, and alt runs as well as PVP are a consistent thing.

You
We're looking for talent which maximizes their character's potential through proper profressions/gems/enchants/reforges and consumable usage. You need a schedule that can commit to weekend raiding consistently. You need to have a mentality that favors the group over yourself. Most importantly, you need to be able to handle being called bad over the internet when you make an error, man up, and move on. If this is you, then apply!

www.cmr-guild.com

Direct questions to myself, Versay, or Whalelogist in game. And as always , GLHF!
Edited by Cutiepiee on 4/4/2013 4:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Fix'd.
Reply Quote
where my warlocks at?
Reply Quote
Are you a hybrid dps with a heal OS? Do you have the basic brain capacity required to cast skillless aoe smart heals on CD? Then we want you.
Edited by Cutiepiee on 10/11/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Big numbers
Reply Quote
Heroics this weekend! WE'RE RELEVENT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/25/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Cutiepiee

WOOT! GOOD LUCK!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/25/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Cutiepiee

Do eet!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
You want DPS that is too strong?
Reply Quote
No no, *too stronk
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
oh, thang you for the corregtion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I wish I could handle 25m. I'd join CMR for sure. -Chaingirl

This was neither clever, nor a meme. I want my money back.
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Miz
I wish I could handle 25m. I'd join CMR for sure. -Chaingirl

This was neither clever, nor a meme. I want my money back.

Because when I post clever memes you kids report them and get my pictures taken down :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What better place to do it than in your own recruitment thread?

Here, let me help you get started.

http://images.lmgtfy.com/?q=emma+watson+cats
Reply Quote
LF more dps and healers. Server 3rd 25, server 1st 10 man. It's THAT easy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
GL in there CMR!

Spread these Invictus, no class, jelly haters on your toasties.

@ invictus, cry more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]