Massive lag since MoP release

Could someone please tell me why after MoP went live I'm experiencing lag even in old content like Wrath raids which I never had problems before?...I've changed allot of my settings and nothing has helped...Never before in any cata or wrath content did I lag until after MoP went live...

I remember reading somewhere on the forums about this being an issue for allot of people and its an issue not only for myself but allot of my guildies as well..Is this being looked into still or has this been fixed on Blizzards end?
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
I have actually had much better numbers since MoP released with FPS > 150 at all times.

I would suggest a full UI reset to confirm it's not an add-on problem. We see so many problems like this that turn out to be easily corrected with a UI reset.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/common-display-ui-issues-after-a-patching
Reply Quote
Thank you, For now it seems my issue has been fixed...I was so relieved to see not only is the lag seeming to be gone but I'm able to play on a higher Resolution now...Appreciate the help!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
why does the game always lag the first few weeks when the games is released?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]