ineligible to transfer unkown error

90 Undead Rogue
I Just tried transfering Stixy to Burning LEgion with a pre paid visa and i noticed i put the incorrect name (Forgot the middle initial) so i quickly hit cancel while the transaction was still pending. Now when i try to re do the transfer my character is marked with "ineligible to transfer unkown error"

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Support Forum Agent
It appears that the character transfer has been canceled, Stixy. Are you still getting the error? Have you tried clearing your temporary internet files (cookies/cache) and reloaded your browser?
90 Undead Rogue
Okay i got it to stop saying that thanks to your help, but now i re did the transfer process and when i pressed accept after inputting the visa info it brought me to a screen saying "an error has occoured", but when i go to transfers it is pending so does that mean it worked? Im very confused...
Support Forum Agent
10/04/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Stixy
but when i go to transfers it is pending so does that mean it worked? Im very confused...

It does appear to be pending at the moment but awaiting payment confirmation. Did you create a Billing Profile for the method of payment you are using, Stixy?

How to do that and other troubleshooting steps can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758
90 Undead Rogue
Hmm it might be because i bought a canadian 25$ card and it doesnt have enough funds due to the american currency exchange rate?
90 Undead Rogue
Confirmed. The payments transfering 24CND$ to my battle.net account balance went through on the Visa website. Good thing i made 1$ selling diablo 3 items haha :)
100 Gnome Warlock
Mine is similar it says on one server that the transfer is pending but on the other server it says character ineligible for transfer, I tried to log into my character and it tells me you cannot log in until the character update you recently initiated is complete, what does this mean?

Edited by Purixia on 11/14/2013 11:59 AM PST
Support Forum Agent
Mine is similar it says on one server that the transfer is pending but on the other server it says character ineligible for transfer, I tried to log into my character and it tells me you cannot log in until the character update you recently initiated is complete, what does this mean?

Did you follow the advice I gave originally, Purixia? While this thread was originally from last year it should still be valid.

Purchase Tips!

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]