Rank 1 Gladiator priest Hydra 1shotted

90 Tauren Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hjhc02akNw

Warriors are a bit too over powered right now.
Need a bit of fixing on damage overviews.

This !@#$ is getting outta hands.
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
I agree..........warriors are pretty much dominant in MoP it is ridiculous
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I saw a no gear priest get burst down by two dps.

Not sure where this "warriors are too OP" is coming from.

Also, any rank 1 glad team would know when recklessness is up and hand of protection should be on the target. I'm a "sub 1500 baddie" and know that.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/4/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Also, any rank 1 glad team would know when recklessness is up and hand of protection should be on the target. I'm a "sub 1500 baddie" and know that.

LFMAO Hydra is rank 1 gladiator priest , everyone knows him. you are clueless & yr point invalid. Warriors need fixing on its burst issues , u just dont want to get nerfed cuz 1 shotting ppl in bgs and arena is so fun.

WE WANT BALANCE FFS !
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

LFMAO Hydra is rank 1 gladiator priest , everyone knows him. you are clueless & yr point invalid. Warriors need fixing on its burst issues , u just dont want to get nerfed cuz 1 shotting ppl in bgs and arena is so fun.

WE WANT BALANCE FFS !

yeah cuz hydra always plat flawlessly and never make any mistake...

old video, 2 highest burst class on this dude and warrior burst has been nerfed since.

I'm tired to see that old video
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight

WE WANT BALANCE FFS !

yeah cuz hydra always plat flawlessly and never make any mistake...

old video, 2 highest burst class on this dude and warrior burst has been nerfed since.

I'm tired to see that old video

it is recent :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

0/10

BTW, someone please kindly point me to a video of where a Rank 1 shows a video of them losing a game and admitting they get outplayed. They get outplayed all the time. Just because you see them beat scrubs doesn't mean they're so great.

He's good, but you can't judge that on any kind of video he has of himself other than MAYBE streams.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
There are multiple class imbalances right now that will hopefully even out to some extent once everyone gets in full pvp gear. You played in a bg against a mage recently?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I wonder what happens when I put my hand in a blender....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

What did we learn from this?
    1. That team popped defensive CDs (pain sup, etc) when the opposing team's offensive CDs were still available
    2. Once defensive CDs were wasted, Warrior popped a combination of basically every offensive CD in the game such as Banner, Recklessness, etc
    3. The player that got killed was wearing the blue Contender's PvP gear

Yes if all CDs are popped against a blue geared player, he may get killed fairly quickly... now perhaps you should go look at some other classes such as BM Hunters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujyUsCnbfrY&feature=g-u-u

The current state of the game is: under-geared players making videos and the resulting sky-is-falling kids crying about random things they see on youtube but don't fully understand. When everyone is geared and Arena is in full swing, then we can review potentially legitimate balance concerns but at this point you pretty much just look like a biased douche when pointing out one burst video but ignore similar issues with Hunters, Mages, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
In addition to what Squirrelnut just posted: 240k isn't a one shot kill. It was two hits (the second being heroic strike)and his max hp at 90 should be 325k(leaving 85000 hp left). so no, it's not a one shot kill.

Let's also consider that we've all been hit by similar burst from frost mages (120000 frost bolts/90k Icelances, YUM), Bm hunters, shadow priests, etc, so I think it's safe to assume that DPS classes in general are doing too much burst.

But let's nerf warriors, because that's easier and doesn't solve the underlying issues!

edit: fixed stuff.
Edited by Torgath on 10/4/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Hey lets justify being able to hit someone by throwing out personal insults. LOLBRO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO 1 HIT YOU, JUST PLAY BETTER. DUR.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Spicybutter
Hey lets justify being able to hit someone by throwing out personal insults. LOLBRO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO 1 HIT YOU, JUST PLAY BETTER. DUR.

Who the hell said being able to one hit anyone is fine?

I could careless if they nerfed 5 pt heroic strike (which was what did the 160k) considering it was blizzards idea that it would be random enough that you would rarely see damage like that. Infact, most warriors thought the whole TFB HS was a stupid idea in general.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The stars aligned, and the guy got a 5-stacked Heroic Strike with Colossus Smash. Now I actually agree with one thing: TFB as currently implemented is terrible. It's a step back into the days of slot-machine sword spec procing on itself to WTF-gib enemies. But if you think this kind of stuff is the norm, I advise you to try playing a Warrior yourself, and see how often you're able to get a 5 stack of Taste for Blood up. Because I haven't seen one yet. Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I dont care about warrior damage kk, all i care about is second wind and how overpowered it is, how can you possibly make a swap to a warrior in 3vs3 with a couple of resto druid hots on him and kill?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yet Frost DK's and Frost mages can do the exact same thing. I don't see your QQ threads on their forums. Also let me add the warrior had 5 Taste for Blood stacks which almost NEVER happens.
Edited by Mikeey on 10/4/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Fewkie
I dont care about warrior damage kk, all i care about is second wind and how overpowered it is, how can you possibly make a swap to a warrior in 3vs3 with a couple of resto druid hots on him and kill?

That can be said about anyone who's got a resto-druid spam healing them, even a 10-stack'ed FA flag carrier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]