Quest: Catch! bugged

90 Tauren Druid
Trying to play catch with my Hatchling, but he wont go after the bouncy ball. Nobody else's hatchlings seem to be going after them either.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Same here, its not working at all.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
same here, and everyone i know
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
You need to go after the ball yourself not your hatchling. It's why it's called "Catch" to begin with. You don't just stand there and wait for it to come back to you. Throw the ball to Your Hatchling, it'll throw it back. There will be a big black spot where you need to run to in order to "Catch" the ball. Unless it's become bugged since i first did it, i say that it's working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Kiraelphii
You need to go after the ball yourself not your hatchling. It's why it's called "Catch" to begin with. You don't just stand there and wait for it to come back to you. Throw the ball to Your Hatchling, it'll throw it back. There will be a big black spot where you need to run to in order to "Catch" the ball. Unless it's become bugged since i first did it, i say that it's working as intended.

It's a bug. Your serpent is supposed to chase the ball you throw. I tried what you said but the ball just disappears in the ground.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Indeed this is bugged at the moment, the little fella won't move when you throw it, nor does catching the first ball yourself do anything. Please a fix?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This quest is bugged for me and everyone in the zone attempting it on my server as well. I hope it is fixed quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It is bugged everywhere you read it says the hatching is meant to catch it and it is not happening, even running to the ball yourself, doing cartwheels to it whatever, the end result it's bugged and needs to be fixed for rep to be obtained today, thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
It's been bugged since the restarts this morning, it looks to me like blizz is totally okay with screwing everyone out of rep today by not fixing it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Dozens of people in chat saying it's not working today 10/4. Needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Yep broke for me also. Please fix or take out of the daily rotation.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
And I have done this quest successfully on another day - it is broke today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]