Need help finding an addon

90 Pandaren Hunter
Hello, my question is about the Extra Boss Frames. I'm not sure what else to call them, I'm talking about the ones that appear on the side of the screen on some encounters to show hp for adds or something else important (like ship health on Warmaster, or the energy of each mob for Stone Guard).

I am currently using Xperl for all of my other user frames and I am quite satisfied with it, but Xperl doesn't seem to give me any control over the frames in question.

I am looking for an addon that will let me move them around and resize them, at the very least. Ideally, I'd like to change their look and get them to display more info (basically give them the Xperl treatment).

If anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be very appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You can use:
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21303-MoveAnythingMoP.html

To move and size.

Otherwise any other Unit Frame addon has those frames in it, not sure why Xperl doesn't .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]