less CC it's overwhelming

90 Human Hunter
seriously. I'm doing 2s and I'm literally disgusted at the amount of cc almost every ranged class has. lock out some of it from 3s and !@#$ already. It's getting really old being cc'd an entire game or having druids travel form and just kite you wasting your time.

travel form= remove it from rated stuff already. it's a joke and people are abusing it. 9/10 of the druids I've faced have abused this in 2s, i can't imagine 3s
CC= WAY WAY to much.

this is almost as bad as rogues hiding for an entire game. it's cheap BS like that, that has made me quit before.
Edited by Ryeleigh on 10/4/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How is travel form breaking anything in PvP? O.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/04/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Psyopz
CC makes PvP much more interesting. If you want a CC-less environment in which the person who can tunnel damage the best wins, play PvE.

Ever heard of moderation? I don't think anybody's asking for there to be no CC, but less CC than there currently is, especially instant cast CC mechanics. Especially instant cast ranged CC mechanics for ranged DPS.

CC makes things interesting, but not when most classes are capable of their own 20+ second CC chains.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]