The Ganking Challenge

1 Worgen Warrior
10/05/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Swiftspice
Tastyspice - alliance, Rivik - Horde and Coffinbowjob alliance. mainly coffin.

the heck i do to get on this list?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You dont need to have really done anything bad to get in this ganking list, its just for fun.

also Tâstyspice if you have a screenshot of the kill on him from last night it would count.
as long as it happened in the time frame of this challenge
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
I think im going to hunt u down and delete you from this game Chikko...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WHY
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/06/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Berìct
I wish I could sat Spice nation but you wont get off your flying mounts unless its 1v4. Then you like to cry to us when we do it back.

Tis' the way of the baddie especially those who brag about ratings other people played their character for... OOPS! did I say that?

<-- Better than Berict
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I nominate Kastro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Maplebeef what about the ones i got tonight? of the 3 kills? does that count? evil chad, i'll say this bluntly suck my !@#$ kid we both as a faction have unfair fights all the time. i get ganked, you get ganked he gets ganked we all get ganked. its a game homie dont know why all horde rage and come to conclusions such as YOUR BAD OMG U 2V1'D ME AMG ERMAGAWD, seriously, and berict playing toons for them? hmm. must explain why bewilder killed you at 89 when you where 90 and then single spice nation players continued to murder you all of MOP, & to me rating really isnt much. i have not took arena serious more then a 7 on a 1-10 scale since wotlk, and i consider myself a pretty good player. no god or elitist, a pretty good player. i dont understand why we all have to be douche bags and talk sh it , i can understand doing it for a laughing matter or joking matter or friendly f u c k you matter, but to talk nothing but trash ? berict you seem to be a fan of that ... but your also a huge fan of dying i guess it makes sense to be mad, i just dont get it

Tasty why you so mad bro? Im calling !@#$ out I see I would love to have a knock out bang out fight with deaths on both sides(mostly yours). Me and Dastank had a good little run the other night and you know what I hoped right over and told him hes a damn good mage. Hes got the balls to get on the ground and take a beating just like I am. All I was saying dont turn this into some QQ fit about how one side has more people that night than the other.Its all in fun! Alos please tell dotnet im waiting for him to quit gankin lowbies and come at me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LYNX RUSH TO 2.2K GO triple BM SONNNNN
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Maplebeef what about the ones i got tonight? of the 3 kills? does that count? evil chad, i'll say this bluntly suck my !@#$ kid we both as a faction have unfair fights all the time. i get ganked, you get ganked he gets ganked we all get ganked. its a game homie dont know why all horde rage and come to conclusions such as YOUR BAD OMG U 2V1'D ME AMG ERMAGAWD, seriously, and berict playing toons for them? hmm. must explain why bewilder killed you at 89 when you where 90 and then single spice nation players continued to murder you all of MOP, & to me rating really isnt much. i have not took arena serious more then a 7 on a 1-10 scale since wotlk, and i consider myself a pretty good player. no god or elitist, a pretty good player. i dont understand why we all have to be douche bags and talk sh it , i can understand doing it for a laughing matter or joking matter or friendly f u c k you matter, but to talk nothing but trash ? berict you seem to be a fan of that ... but your also a huge fan of dying i guess it makes sense to be mad, i just dont get it

Tasty why you so mad bro? Im calling !@#$ out I see I would love to have a knock out bang out fight with deaths on both sides(mostly yours). Me and Dastank had a good little run the other night and you know what I hoped right over and told him hes a damn good mage. Hes got the balls to get on the ground and take a beating just like I am. All I was saying dont turn this into some QQ fit about how one side has more people that night than the other.Its all in fun! Alos please tell dotnet im waiting for him to quit gankin lowbies and come at me!

<-- not scared to 1v1 you
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rivik down, twice
http://i48.tinypic.com/29eob40.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/o6xmkg.jpg

Now I nominate Serena the undead mage. He can be found doing his dailies (cloud serpent, golden lotus, klaxxi) when he gets home from work on the weekdays around ~3pm server time.

edit: bigger pic size
Edited by Missmarcia on 10/8/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
KILL SERENA THAT UNDEAD SCUM
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Serena is bad, and should be next.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
I demand i be removed from this list or i will knock u off a cliff and ten camp u till u sell ur account to gold farmers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
K changed the target from Rivik to Serena :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/08/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Aylam
I demand i be removed from this list or i will knock u off a cliff and ten camp u till u sell ur account to gold farmers

oh man up and if you get ganked you will be removed. Someone nominated you and unless they want to change it it wont be changed until you die
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Welp... This server hasn't changed much..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gearscorch has faction changed from alliance to horde. I have no suggestion on how to proceed with the list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]