The Ganking Challenge

90 Human Paladin
Hey bros, I been killed like eighty times now by a combination of NPCs, horde, and falling damage. Not my fault everyone was too lazy to post proof. I say it's over now for me, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Tasty why you so mad bro? Im calling !@#$ out I see I would love to have a knock out bang out fight with deaths on both sides(mostly yours). Me and Dastank had a good little run the other night and you know what I hoped right over and told him hes a damn good mage. Hes got the balls to get on the ground and take a beating just like I am. All I was saying dont turn this into some QQ fit about how one side has more people that night than the other.Its all in fun! Alos please tell dotnet im waiting for him to quit gankin lowbies and come at me!

Well this is retarded, QQ ? not at all, i go down with odds against me and more then likely give a beating, haha take a beating, maybe unless its a hunter and no !@#$ he is a good mage, thats why he is in spice nation dummy . having balls doesnt make you good, and ive never even see you before so come at me homie

I wish I could "come at you" you must be to busy QQ on rogue forums. Everytime I see you your mounted up watching your own guys get killed oh wait that might be swift YOUR GUILD LEADER. Time and a place kid time and a place!
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
Remove me from this list or i will wreak havoc upon your gaming world!
Edited by Aylam on 10/9/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Well this is retarded, QQ ? not at all, i go down with odds against me and more then likely give a beating, haha take a beating, maybe unless its a hunter and no !@#$ he is a good mage, thats why he is in spice nation dummy . having balls doesnt make you good, and ive never even see you before so come at me homie

I wish I could "come at you" you must be to busy QQ on rogue forums. Everytime I see you your mounted up watching your own guys get killed oh wait that might be swift YOUR GUILD LEADER. Time and a place kid time and a place!

Evilchad is mad and bad. Swift isn't the guild leader. Spice Nation #1.
Fluffy out
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Fluffyspice why is it that I keep running into your QQ posts all over the forums. At the same time I keep running into your fellow guild mates being respectful and just enjoying the fight. I think its time a little change in pace for spice nation.

/gkick fluffyspice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey killed tastyspice inside the PvP vendor area with 2 othes taking out guards does that count? All I have is a picture of all the dead peeps though :(

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/metallican1357/WoWScrnShot_100912_233902_zps3210ece6.jpg
Edited by Metallican on 10/10/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fluffyspice why is it that I keep running into your QQ posts all over the forums. At the same time I keep running into your fellow guild mates being respectful and just enjoying the fight. I think its time a little change in pace for spice nation.

/gkick fluffyspice

I think I've said I would 1v1 you like 100 times now.
Can't gkick the founding spice.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Laurabelle
Hey bros, I been killed like eighty times now by a combination of NPCs, horde, and falling damage. Not my fault everyone was too lazy to post proof. I say it's over now for me, haha.

I must vouch for you, I'm not going to bother looking through my SS folder though.
Edited by Jeckt on 10/10/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/10/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Jeckt

I must vouch for you, I'm not going to bother looking through my SS folder though.

I was also there the day the Ewe died. I took no pleasure in it, 'twas merely my duty.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

/gkick fluffyspice

I think I've said I would 1v1 you like 100 times now.
Can't gkick the founding spice.

Maybe you should look up every once and awhile. I said time and a place I also said I would 1v1 fear and dotnet wont show his face even on the forums. Im free all night tonight why not hit me up. Im sure after fighting dastank you should be a piece of cake. Oh and im still waiting on that sandwich snap to it.

You cant kick the founder your right but why dont you step down and give it to someone in that guild worth it. /goverthrow
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... sup.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
NERD RAGE!!! I say you don't understand , talk sh*t b*tch I'ma have to ban! ---- coffinbowjob/ coffinboy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'll cut you, lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Evilchad you're just angry that I'm so much better than you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/11/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Fluffyspice
Evilchad you're just angry that I'm so much better than you

Says the woman who wont 1v1 me. What happened last night got to scared? You guys dont even live long enough for me to get there when someone calls you out in the zone. Well when one of you grows some balls come at me till then QQ on the forums all day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/05/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Symbtc
Shootmeagain

This was fulfilled last night, although unplanned:

http://i.imgur.com/2NGhW.jpg

Shootmeagain, and Modernize double teamed me unprovoked while I was doing my dailies. My hearth was unfortunately down, so instead of bubble hearthing I took them on a 185yd jog until their censure ticks finally got me.

I came back after rezzing and finished them each off 1v1.

Modernize: http://i.imgur.com/rYeTz.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/10/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Aylam
NERD RAGE!!! I say you don't understand , talk sh*t b*tch I'ma have to ban! ---- coffinbowjob/ coffinboy

OHHHHH this is coffinboyjob. I heard you're just a huge 12 year old *@*#@@*. So maybe that's why you're on the list.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior

OHHHHH this is coffinboyjob. I heard you're just a huge 12 year old *@*#@@*. So maybe that's why you're on the list.

I heard your not on the list cause u suck balz
ALSO, nerd rage much breh?
Edited by Aylam on 10/11/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]