Elemental Blast/Lightning Bolt castsequence?

93 Troll Shaman
Hey all, I'm trying to combine Elemental Blast/Lightning Bolt in a macro. The cooldown of Elemental Blast is 12 seconds, so I went with:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=12 Elemental Blast, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt

However, this seems to wait until I've cast all the LBs in the macro, and not reset after 12 seconds if I've not yet cast them all first. I'd rather it reset after 12 seconds REGARDLESS of how many LBs I've cast. Is this possible?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You can't do that. Deliberately. Reset in a castsequence starts from the last time you pressed that macro, not from the first time you started the sequence.
Macros can't cast based on CD information is the bottom line. Best thing to do is get a good buff mod to notify you when it's time to cast EB again, and you cast it manually.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Shaman
Aye, that's what I figured. I have no issue tracking the CD, I just don't have a spare keybind. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]