Cancelling a balance load transaction...

42 Orc Hunter
I've read other topics and seen the direction given is to contact customer support...which I have done, however your queue is "full". I'm extremely confused there as I've seen IVRs capable of holding hundreds of thousands of calls and worked in a center that has one, but I digress.

After acidentally selling an item for blizzard bucks or w/e back in the day on diablo 3, I decided to clear out my balance due to a friend bugging me to switch over. My card was processed, my bank says the money is gone, yet I can't use my play money. Also confusing. As I've tried over the past couple of hours to get in touch w/ your customer service department with the inevitable hang up because your queue is full, just wondering, is there any other way, at all besides charging back to cancel this transaction?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Mage
From what the SFAs have said in the past, the limited queue space was a choice between making people sit on hold for three hours and letting them spam redial and get in queue to sit on hold for 20 minutes. Honestly, I'd rather spam redial for five minutes and get in a short queue by luck than be guaranteed a spot in a 3-hour queue. <shrug>

Spam redial. I mean spam. As soon as you hear that message, redial. Do it again and again and you should get in pretty quick. It's sheer luck, but it works.
Reply Quote
42 Orc Hunter
That did indeed work, sitting in hold now, appreciate the help.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've read other topics and seen the direction given is to contact customer support...which I have done, however your queue is "full". I'm extremely confused there as I've seen IVRs capable of holding hundreds of thousands of calls and worked in a center that has one, but I digress.

After acidentally selling an item for blizzard bucks or w/e back in the day on diablo 3, I decided to clear out my balance due to a friend bugging me to switch over. My card was processed, my bank says the money is gone, yet I can't use my play money. Also confusing. As I've tried over the past couple of hours to get in touch w/ your customer service department with the inevitable hang up because your queue is full, just wondering, is there any other way, at all besides charging back to cancel this transaction?

Thanks.

You were trying to add more money to your ballance, to USE it to do a transfer, etc?

How long will it take for my recently purchased funds to appear on my account?

To ensure the security of every Battle.net Balance funds purchase, you may experience a delay before your recently purchased Battle.net Balance becomes available for use. Credit card purchases may take up to 3 days to process. Direct debit purchases may experience a delay of up to 13 days to account for delivery and processing, depending on your financial institution.

From the FAQ, it can take up to 3 days, for the funds to become available.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin

The MVPs and regulars told us it was because Blizzard could not get any more physical phone lines into their building. :/
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
10/05/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Holyångel
The MVPs and regulars told us it was because Blizzard could not get any more physical phone lines into their building.

I've certainly said quite the opposite - the problem was the number of available representatives, and Blizzard artificially limited the length of the queue to keep the maximum hold time to reasonable levels. With narrower hours (but same staffing levels), Blizzard should be able to have better throughput with their phone queues - and allow more people to move through more quickly. So they will likely be increasing the size of the hold queue (but not, because of these changes, the actual hold times).
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]