Moshu'gan Vaults weekly run

90 Pandaren Monk
Looking to find some ranged dps and 2 healers to possibly start a weekly tue/wed night raid starting around 6 or 7 server. Respond on here or catch me on game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for candidates for this? Should be raid ready within a week and looking for exactly what you are doing. Reply here or message/mail me in-game.

Thanks!

- Div
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/05/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Fliedlice
Looking to find some ranged dps and 2 healers to possibly start a weekly tue/wed night raid starting around 6 or 7 server. Respond on here or catch me on game.

first i speak spanish but english too, i can see your guild have only 11 people, but they are working hard, and growing everyday.... is good for me, iam agree, i was thinking to change the realm to other in spanish, to see if there is any guild for me, that work together, like a team, help each other all the time, i can be your first hunter if you want, i have enought skill with my class.... and know exactly what to do....if you see in my profile, you can see the only thing that i do is pvp, and iam not to bad.... doing that, now iam levelup, my profession, and i only need a good guild, and i will help in everything, and agree with everything.... i just need a team to go to kill boss, make pve in instance.... and share experiencie.. and everything.... my guild, start good, but now, i feel, i am the only one still playing..... sorry for my english, repeat i speak spanish, just let me know if i can be part of your guild.... thank.... and i hope to receive an invitation...... greetings... weso...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Weso,

We are looking to rebuild the ranks of our level 25 guild. We have some great resources, just need to build the active ranks. Look me up in-game or reply here if you are interested, and I will do the same.

- Div
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]