And I also agree that right now it's not needed for iLvl 463 gear, at least not at 1800g a piece.
Living Stell belt buckles
Not much of a profit to be made there.
1. We have to rep grind for this, and the recipe still has a material cost.
2. Blacksmith perks, yet again, require other professions to gain any benefit.
3. Trillium ore is hard enough to come by, as they have two different colors.
4. Another expansion where blacksmiths get shafted with making gold because items have steep material requirements in which other professions needed to make said materials get the good end of the stick. (Having said professions eliminates this burden, but it does not change the fact.)
5. Spirit of Harmony is absolutely mind-numbing to farm for, and the process to make it easier is gated by rep grind.
The mats aren't what's driving the price, it's the limited cooldown on the living steel itself.
The ore is going for 120g a stack on Zul'jin, so you're looking at 720 in mats. The cheapest belt buckle on the AH is 1800g.
I'm not hurting for gold, but 1800g is painful for a single prismatic gem slot.
Indeed I don't even have 1800 and what i do get will go to flying
You can transmute trillium and to compare to before that should have been the cost. Not living steel.
That's ridiculous for just a belt buckle.
Ya, thats so expensive. I mean, considering how often you have to get one right. Ha, I mean, 1 or 2 at most each tier. Such a burden on ones wallet.
Yes it is! I cannot afford one since they are going for more gold than I have. And I suspect we will be changing belts pretty often, so don't evpect to see me with one for a long time!
You should have Honored just by doing the quests in Dread Wastes. Then you just need 20 Kyparite and bam you have the pattern.10/06/2012 01:41 AMPosted by Eigahata1. We have to rep grind for this, and the recipe still has a material cost.
Didn't quest in Dread Wastes? Well, that was silly.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.