Monks not showing fist weapons in combat

90 Pandaren Monk
I would prefer if monks would show first weapons in combat. As is they vanish every time i start a fight. Kinda dull. Is there a reason for this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/06/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Handar
I would prefer if monks would show first weapons in combat. As is they vanish every time i start a fight. Kinda dull. Is there a reason for this?

All weapons do this but Fist Weapons aren't shown when sheathed.

Fist weapons should always be shown on Monks. They really should.

Then we just need more Fist Weapons :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/06/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Moine

Fist weapons should always be shown on Monks. They really should.

Then we just need more Fist Weapons :3

Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Yes. I have Calamity's Grasp, which in my opinion is the coolest fist ever! And no one can see it... -_-

Come on Blizzard, do a us a favour.
Reply Quote
They should at the very least show when you jab. They don't even do that while all other weapons do.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Yes. I have Calamity's Grasp, which in my opinion is the coolest fist ever! And no one can see it... -_-

Come on Blizzard, do a us a favour.

!@#$%^- you're ugly
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Yea, I just got 2 fist weapons and its incredibly stupid. Its like im a druid with a staff or polearm, since they don't actually USE them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's like ferocious werewolves turning into cats to do damage..... oh w8, that actually happens :/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's a clipping issue, a known issue, and a hard-to-fix issue. Do a search in either these or the DPS forums, and you'll see dozens of other threads about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Do a search in either these or the DPS forums, and you'll see hundreds of other threads about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]