stop crying PVP rogues

Rogues are still fine. Rank 1 3s team has a rogue. Check ecliptium armory
Edited by Stitchz on 10/6/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Just because they are fine doesn't mean they are fun. Everybody knows sdance with shadow blades up does retarded damage but being balanced around that is not fun.

If you've watched his stream they pop every cooldown at the start and usually get a kill. It also helps he's running with a BM hunter which does retard mode dmg atm.

I didn't roll a rogue to play a class that is reliant on a 3 min cd for burst; I played one because I thought the vanish mechanic was cool and I loved the idea of being able to vanish garrote/vanish cheap shot someone many times in an arena match.

Now with vanish on a 3 min cd and no way to reset it rogue is losing its flavor. If I wanted to do retarded burst on a long cooldown I'd just roll warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
10/06/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Stitchz
Rogues are still fine. Rank 1 3s team has a rogue. Check ecliptium armory

O LORDY THANK GOD

Cause you know as long as a high ranking team has 1 rogue in it the whole class is A-ok.....

O wait...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Implying BM isn't carrying the rogue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
He's playing the new TSG. Rogue opens pops dance and sblades BM goes nuts and blanket silences and it's gg.

Rogues are not fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
not surprise hunter carry, theres no way u can find a high rating rogue without war or hunter right now,he is a good rogue, but this class is not fine.
Edited by Rainzon on 10/6/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
He's playing the new TSG. Rogue opens pops dance and sblades BM goes nuts and blanket silences and it's gg.

Rogues are not fine.

This guy gets it.
Reply Quote
65 Pandaren Monk
huh?

heh

hah

haha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahaahahahhahaah *deep breath* hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

stupid rougoe dont get it, and yes, i called you rouge, no way your a rogue.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/06/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Perception
Rogue opens pops dance and sblades

Even if rogues were highly repped right now, if this is all we had to do to get a kill I'd still be complaining about the class.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

Rogues are not fine.

This guy gets it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You guys ar beyond dumb dum dum dum dumb!!!

A rogue bursting every 10 minutes and then:

a) he goes on to start his process of dying
b) stays waiting 10min again for allllllll cd's to get 1 chance to hit a enemy with his op recoup, instant 80% hp!
c) goes on to vanishing and taking a cr@p while the enemy gets pissed off of no pvp and takes a nap

ROGUES are fine. See^^^ proof.

If you say rogues aren't fine, you are probably a pali or frost mage. Because:

Frost mages burst for like 10minutes straight. oops, my error, forever until you die.

Rogues be fine, be cool my roguestas
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/06/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Packofcrows
A rogue bursting every 10 minutes and then:

10/06/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Packofcrows
b) stays waiting 10min again for allllllll cd's to get 1 chance to hit a enemy with his op recoup, instant 80% hp!

I have to wait whole minutes to do it again! MINUTES
Reply Quote
Did you actually see any of the games on his stream rofl?

The were globaling shamans right as shroud fell.

Don't get me wrong, ecliptium is a bawws among rogues, but his class wasn't doing him any favors.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
Just because they are fine doesn't mean they are fun. Everybody knows sdance with shadow blades up does retarded damage but being balanced around that is not fun.

If you've watched his stream they pop every cooldown at the start and usually get a kill. It also helps he's running with a BM hunter which does retard mode dmg atm.

I didn't roll a rogue to play a class that is reliant on a 3 min cd for burst; I played one because I thought the vanish mechanic was cool and I loved the idea of being able to vanish garrote/vanish cheap shot someone many times in an arena match.

Now with vanish on a 3 min cd and no way to reset it rogue is losing its flavor. If I wanted to do retarded burst on a long cooldown I'd just roll warrior.

If vanish is to high of a CD you should use Prep instead of Sstep. It is like a Mage's Coldsnap. Refreshes most CD. Assassin Rogues' good chunk of damage comes for Bleeds and Deadly Poison. Which gives you a chance to proc other abilities to dish out heavier damage. Dispatch is Amazing. As soon as they hit Dispatch, I spam it dealing 20k+ damage a hit, and it cost very little energy. I love it. Just got to tweak your Rogue to the way you play it, not some cookie cutter bullcrap.

I wish you luck.

I think this is fun because it is such nostalgia from Vanilla Wow Rogues where we can stunlock a guy to death. DoTs don't break Blind anymore (spec into it). If it is not fun, I suggest you try other classes, or take a break for a while. Wish you luck.
Edited by Regenah on 10/6/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

If vanish is to high of a CD you should use Prep instead of Sstep. It is like a Mage's Coldsnap. Refreshes most CD.

I think this is fun because it is such nostalgia from Vanilla Wow Rogues where we can stunlock a guy to death. DoTs don't break Blind anymore (spec into it). If it is not fun, I suggest you try other classes, or take a break for a while. Wish you luck.

Stunlock. lol. DR
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
I am going to make

World of Roguecraft: Not Again...

Rogues seem fine to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]