Zen Alchemist Stone..

90 Human Mage
I have the quest to do it on my Tank, and right now he's using the Lifebound (alchemy) and Leader despair trinkets. I know it'll be a upgrade, especially on the Dispair trinket since it's only 333 ilvl, but will farming for Golden Lotus be worth the trinket.

Is the Zen Trinket that good that I could be using it for a long time, worth the investment?. I have 2 golden Lotus on my mage (is it BoP?) from killing an Rare mob I believe, which I could buy 1 since I have about 5 Spirit of Harmony

Or should I just buy the Engineering trinket with the 3 sockets, and put Mastery+Parry+Dodge
Edited by Jshadows on 10/6/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Dwarf Hunter
it's a level 450 item with mastery and a huge primary stat proc.

it's going to blow anything you COULD have at level 85 out of the water.

i'm still using it at 90.
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
10/06/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Jshadows
Or should I just buy the Engineering trinket with the 3 sockets, and put Mastery+Parry+Dodge

If you ARE an engineer, that's a lot of free stats.
Edited by Rijdot on 10/6/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/06/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Rijdot

The trinket is BoE.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
10/06/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Litchi
The trinket is BoE.
To explain further, the cogwheels are also not engineer-only like they used to be. Anyone can use them, I've got one on my non-engineer shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/06/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Raurau
The trinket is BoE.
To explain further, the cogwheels are also not engineer-only like they used to be. Anyone can use them, I've got one on my non-engineer shaman.

Yeah, there's alot on the AH that go around 125-175g for trinket alone, cogwheels cost about 100-150g...so it's not that bad really

So im guessing I should buy the Trinket for all my toons (dps and tank)?
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
10/06/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Raurau

wat.

Well.

Making one for my monk then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/06/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Rijdot
Making one for my monk then.
Make extra. The price will rise when other people realize their alts can can level with an overbudget trinket for under 800g.

For non-engineers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If he's making it, he won't have to worry about that anyway because he will be using mats that he already has.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]