Low level magic and humanoid?

(Locked)

1 Human Hunter
Where can I get them under level 16?
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Jade Oozeling may be a good bet for you but it's kinda hard to get. Look them up on warcraftpets.com and it will give you the info.

Humanoids are harder. I had to buy my Father Winter's helper off the Auction house for around 600 gold before the patch.
90 Gnome Mage
For humanoids, Winter's helpers, peddlefeet. You might be able to find one for sale, many people had duplicates of these pets. Not many humanoids pets in the game and no low level captures I think.
24 Dwarf Hunter
Peddlefeet has an excellent skill set but is not rare quality. He tears through the pet tamers with 3 dragonkin and handles the numerous critters quite well.

If you get the 250 pet achievement, you get a humanoid pet, Feral Vermling.

About the first humanoid to capture from the wild is not until level 17, the Sporeling Sprout in Zangamarsh. He is quite good.

There is a wild humanoid in Silithus, Qiraji Guardian, but it is only available in the summer.
24 Dwarf Hunter
Jade Oozeling isn't available until level 11 from the wild. Disgusting Oozeling has the same skills as Jade Oozeling and can be bought at level 1 but is expensive. It is rare quality and quite good.

You can filter the Pet Journal to just list magic pets and by source.

Other level 1s you can buy are Magic Broom, Willy, Magic Lamp and Lunar Lantern.
80 Troll Druid
For humanoid the harpie hatchling can be found with the harpies near Thunder Bluff.

And there is a magic book in the area of Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad.
Edited by Fistin on 1/26/2015 3:45 AM PST
100 Night Elf Priest
You can get a yeti in feralas.
Edit:Didn't realize this was a necro.
Edited by Tormento on 1/26/2015 9:15 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/26/2015 03:44 AMPosted by Fistin
For humanoid the harpie hatchling can be found with the harpies near Thunder Bluff.

And there is a magic book in the area of Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad.

I kinda enjoy when people come into three-year-old threads and post information on stuff that happened well after the OP posted.

In 2012, neither the book nor the Harpy Youngling existed. :U
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]