Disconnections on Ring of Valor

90 Human Priest
So since the start of season 12, every time my team gets a Ring of Valor match I freeze the match randomy, multiple times if I manage to get back into the game before its over.

Basically, wow goes into "not responding" mode, and I have to close it and reopen otherwise it just stays frozen.

What can I do to fix this or is it not coming from my end?

edit: typo
Edited by Tolls on 10/8/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same thing happens to me, no blue responses on any similiar threads I've found so I'm not sure about any fixes.

I'd probably say it's on blizzards end, due to the amount of posts and threads regarding issues with ROV.
Edited by Ryven on 10/6/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah I have seen a few threads regarding it aswell, just no blue responses makes me want to push the topic more, as it heavily affects gameplay.

I also think its on blizzards end, my ms doesn't change and it clearly happens to multiple people.

Hoping we can get a blue response soon to atleast know they are aware of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know how you feel, and I know numerous others are annoyed at the amount of losses acquired simply from the map being ROV.

A blue response would be nice, if they can't fix the map, they should just take it out of the rotation until they can.

Edit: Let's keep this thread bumped to be on first page, so that blizzard see it.
Edited by Ryven on 10/6/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
This happens to me constantly
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump.

It's rediculous that I am more concerned about the arena I play in than the comp I play against.
Edited by Tolls on 10/7/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know how you feel, If we get ROV, I just have to think to myself "We have to win this in like the first few seconds, or I will get not responding and thus resulting in a loss for my team"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump.

Just want to know if devs are aware of this it is effectively as bad as disconnecting at some point without fail during a certain raid fight.

Comparing it to PVE in the hope it can be acknowledged as more important.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have the same issue. I'll be fighting then get DC'd at a seemingly random time. I've noticed that every time I've DC'd I was walking over a small lip or edge of a pillar whilst slowed.

I have DC'd out in the open near no obstacles though after being slowed but it definitely seems to happen less when I am nowhere near the pillars.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Hah, sounds like what happens to me when I enter some dungeons. =P So it's not just a ROV problem, it's a problem in a few different areas of the game. But yeah, I can't enter Blackfathom Deeps without WoW just randomly locking up or Shado-Pan Monastery. Happens every (multiple) time. I'm sure there's other places it will do this with too, I just haven't come across them yet lol.
Edited by Nehellenia on 10/7/2012 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This has happened to me like 20 times so far this seasons, a blue response would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bumping. lost like 15 games due to this
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just got another one. Thanks blizzard for giving the other team free wins
Reply Quote
Happens to my team too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Lost so many times in this arena due to this bug :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Was playing an arena before and as soon as the pillar started rising I had this error occur and my partner oftenly has this issue whilst in ROV. Remove this stupid regularly bugging arena for good thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bumping, for me its not a disconnect, WoW just freezes on the map. Lost my arena team due to it.... cant do any arena until this is resolved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bumping
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump.

Looking for a blue post on the matter, any news at all is better than none...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumpdizzle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]