Disconnections on Ring of Valor

90 Blood Elf Paladin
It doesn't matter what the reason is. If there are this many issues, YOU need to fix it.

Edit: If it helps, my DCs are all on the pillar or near the fire pit lines.
Edited by Xianah on 10/12/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah, honestly, you guys nerf honor gear within a day of pve kids crying, but you'll leave RoV broken for weeks or months. Give us pvpers some love!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blizzard take this arena down there is no possible reason to leave it up unless you are deliberately denying us fair opportunity to play.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/12/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Tolls
Blizzard take this arena down there is no possible reason to leave it up unless you are deliberately denying us fair opportunity to play.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
for the love of god just remove this map until it's fixed. my partners and i want to push high rating for points but our priest has this stupid bug and so we can't even play because we will lose huge mmr if he dcs on rov.

WHY ISNT IT REMOVED?

what sort of constructive 'helpful' criticism can be given to make you guys disable this? is it so hard? this is the most annoying thing i have ever experienced in wow and there hasn't been a single comment from a blue about DISABLING IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can we just take it out of the rotation. I don't see that being a lot to ask. Especially because its never been that great of an arena anyway...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Video drivers up to date. 5 losses to date because me AND my partner DC on this map only. I dont DC in 25 man raids, 40 man BGs, or any other situation in this game. ONLY ON RING OF BULLS***. Disable the map PLEASE. There is no reason for this. Just admit the map not only sucks in general but its also plagued with problems. If i lose to being outplayed I'm ok with that. When I lose a match when my team had the advantage due to a KNOWN BUG, I rage and type on forums. Fix This Now Please Please Please!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
UPDATE: Just won a match because my partner and I DCed on this map, we task manager close program and relog in time to see their dps dc so we nuke their healer and win. No i'm not proud of winning because of an unfair tech issue but guess what blizz, you just irritated two more customers. DISABLE THIS NOW! Call Ghostcrawler, he wouldn't stand for this crap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blizzard says they always read the forums. SO well, where is the blue post?????????????

WHERE BLIZZARD????
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
UPDATE 2: Lost another match against a team we couldve/shouldve/wouldve beat. Thank you blizz for screwing my rating by being stubborn about a KNOWN glitch on a PLAGUED MAP that NOBODY LIKES IN THE FIRST PLACE and shouldve been DELETED A LONG TIME AGO! Thanks again :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You really need to fix this issue. I reported this "BUG" over a week ago .
NOBODY WANTS TO DO 3'S AND 5'S WITH ME UNTIL I GET THIS FIXED!
I'm missing out on the arena season and was going for Glad!!!
And dont blame peoples systems i sent my specs into your tech department and they said
"Your specs should, well, crush this game."
I built my computer when MOP came out to run this game. Its getting beyond the joke that its taking this long to fix.
You have one option.....

REMOVE THE MAP!!!!! UNTIL ITS FIXED its not fair on us its seriously impacting our game resulting in stupid losses......

EDIT: This is the first time in 7 years playing this game I've ever made a post like this, Thats how much it is affecting my game! My friends are about to get another warrior for 3's and 5's......
Edited by Phóenix on 10/13/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You really need to fix this issue. I reported this "BUG" over a week ago .
NOBODY WANTS TO DO 3'S AND 5'S WITH ME UNTIL I GET THIS FIXED!
I'm missing out on the arena season and was going for Glad!!!
And dont blame peoples systems i sent my specs into your tech department and they said
"Your specs should, well, crush this game."
I built my computer when MOP came out to run this game. Its getting beyond the joke that its taking this long to fix.
You have one option.....

REMOVE THE MAP!!!!! UNTIL ITS FIXED its not fair on us its seriously impacting our game resulting in stupid losses......

EDIT: This is the first time in 7 years playing this game I've ever made a post like this, Thats how much it is affecting my game! My friends are about to get another warrior for 3's and 5's......

Amen brother...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just curiously has anyone tested this bug in war games, also to blizzard if you don't want to disable RoV at least give us the option to down vote arena maps. Luckily I don't queue into this arena that much yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hmm.. Delete cache and wtf folders.. doesn't work and neither does reinstalling WoW completely so if that's the response you get for your ticket don't waste your time the problem is on their end.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Having the same issue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ok, ok, soooooooo, been tweaking around with a few settings.......

Change Directx11 > Directx9
in your WoW in-game settings.

Done the arena twice and didn't DC.......

Could be nothing but you never know try it and let me know........

Hopefully it helps........
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't understand why it's so hard to just disable this arena until fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Disable the damn arena....

No one likes that awful place in the first place, even when it is working fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]