Ring of Valor Disconnecting Issue.

1 Human Paladin
Can blizzard please fix this or remove it from the current Arena map list. Very annoying running near a rising pillar to have it disconnect me.

http://i.imgur.com/7wu6a.jpg

Picture showing the DC.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
That is a flat out game crash and can happen anywhere in that arena and has happened like 4 times to me ive seen other posts on it definately needs a fix or some removal till its fixed
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Coincidence? http://i.imgur.com/OPRvK.jpg

Happened shortly after. Always a MW Monk and Aff Lock team DC'd at the same place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Please !@#$ing fix the d/c bug pls blizz
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Same issue. Every time we run this map, I DC constantly. Just remove it as an option until you fix it please Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Had at least two disconnects in this map yesterday when a pillar comes up nearby, this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
there is an issue with this. I have had it happen to my team once (one of our 5 losses so far), but had it happen to numerous other teams we face. Please fix this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
same its happened to me
and also 2 other arena partners

it has cost as several matches please fix
Reply Quote
this needs to be bumped or stickyed. My healer always Disconnects in ring of valor. There was like 15 games were we could of won, but disconnect happens in like the 1st 3 minutes of the arena match. Every time I que up now for arenas, I pray for any other arena setting/map, because of this bug occcuring so many times, I just leave the arena match, so does my healer. It's just not worth the wait for them to come back on after the crash/disconnect from ring of valor. I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
this needs to be bumped or stickyed. My healer always Disconnects in ring of valor. There was like 15 games were we could of won, but disconnect happens in like the 1st 3 minutes of the arena match. Every time I que up now for arenas, I pray for any other arena setting/map, because of this bug occcuring so many times, I just leave the arena match, so does my healer. It's just not worth the wait for them to come back on after the crash/disconnect from ring of valor. I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
Bump, this exact same issue is occurring for me, I never had issues with this arena during Cata either so don't know what's causing it now.

So annoying losing match after match due to no fault of your own.

Needs to be removed, fixed then tested on 5.1 PTR before being allowed back into ranked rotation imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
this !@#$ needs to be fixxed cost me another 3 matches today
BUMP
can we get a blue post on this so we know your looking into it
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Remove this arena immediately. WoW is crashing every single time I go into that arena, and nowhere else.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Haha, it's been 4 years and Ring of Valor still doesn't work?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Had the same issue, so have team mates.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I've been having the same problem today, it seems to be exclusive to Ring of Valor.
=(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I got the same problem. I got disconnected like 4-5 times today
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i played like 15 arena games last week. got 5 ring of valor. 4 times my wow just not responding, and i have to close the game. there's 1 time we won the game in ring of valor is when the other side player d/c.

how many years have you been fixing this map?? since wotlk...

please remove this. this map should be removed forever. if you can't fix it, please please remove it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]