Recruit a Friend Level Grants

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My Friend Recruited me and i'm been trying to grant him levels but I can't find out how to grant the levels. Can some one please help?
11 Goblin Shaman
You need to be within 100 yards of each other.

Right click his portrait and select Grant a Level from the drop down list.

You have to be same faction/realm and you must be a higher level than the character you want to grant the levels to.

Here is a link to the FAQ with all the level granting info:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-rewards
90 Dwarf Warlock
Is there a maximum amount of levels to grant? my friend has granted me levels before, but now he cant for some reason. I know that he has to have leveld with me twice to grant me one level.

the character he is trying to grant levels to is 66 btw
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Read through the FAQ link Nezne posted back in October. If you still have questions, open a new thread.

In the future, please be mindful of the dates before posting.
Support Forum Agent
02/17/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Volferath
Is there a maximum amount of levels to grant? my friend has granted me levels before, but now he cant for some reason. I know that he has to have leveld with me twice to grant me one level.

A single character on the recruited account can only earn a level to grant for every two levels that it gains. They can only earn those levels from 1-80 which means the maximum number of levels a character may have to grant is 39.

The recruited character can only grant levels to those qualifying characters on the veteran account that are on the same realm and of the same faction. They also may not grant levels to any character that exceeds their current level or level 80. As mentioned additional details can be found in the Support Article:Recruit a Friend Rewards FAQ

I'm going to lock this one up since it was originally from last year. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]