Bonus Klaxxi dailies

90 Draenei Priest
I've been calling out in the zone when I'm in Dread Wastes about these, but many still seem to be unaware.

Depending on what 'set' of dailies are up for the Klaxxi, there is a special hidden bonus daily. They give the same amount of rep as the other dailies but having that one extra turn-in can add up over time.

The Briny Muck / Zan'vess. If you happen to be questing in the area, swing by and kill Kypa'rak. He will drop Massive Kyparite Core, which starts Kypa'rak's Core.
The Clutches of Shek'zeer. When questing in this area, you will be able to spot Karanosh. Same idea here - kill her, loot Enormous Kunchong Mandibles, start The Matriarch's Maw.
Terrace of Gurthan / Forgotten Mire. Finally, if you get this quest hub, go kill Warlord Gurthan for his Ashes of Warlord Gurthan, which start The Warlord's Ashes.
Edited by Zelinei on 10/7/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks, almost exaulted with them this may help speed things up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
What about down by the lake, is there one for that set? Would seem odd if there isn't.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Far as I know there's nothing for the lake area dailies. There isn't a tablet that gives directions (ie the Warlord) or any big named, elite mob in the area that could drop it. If there is one it's really well hidden.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks, Z, accidentally stumbled upon one of these myself.

Also, I like your fancy hat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/09/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Zelinei
Far as I know there's nothing for the lake area dailies. There isn't a tablet that gives directions (ie the Warlord) or any big named, elite mob in the area that could drop it. If there is one it's really well hidden.

There does NOT appear to be a forth hidden daily, meaning anytime that this hub is randomly selected we are all SoL for the extra rep. It appears as though (from what I can tell on wowhead anyways) that there was an intended bonus daily for this hub but it was either not finished or not included.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]