Stuck at connecting after restart 10/7/12

14 Troll Mage
Ok so what do you all think the best idea here

Do I just sit and wait on it to connect or do I cancel and try to connect again?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/07/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Automaticc
I am having the same issue. Tried ipconfig /release /renew /flushdns just in case. It's been trying to connect for the past half hour. Any updates on this?
There has been an announcement from Blizzard on the forums and the log in screen stating they are aware of the issue with the authentication server and will update within the hour.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Just watched the vid, atleast the one I watched had a lvl 1 alliance priest killing everyone in SW.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
just hit 90 this sucks
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Perfect.... After waiting a few weeks to decide whether or not I actually want to buy this expansion pack, I first get to experience the bug in BRC where we all get stuck under the map or something, and can't log in again, and now this? Really makes me thing I made a terrible decision, and should have kept playing SWTOR.....

>.> even though I know I'm gonna try to play WoW again tomorrow...

I guess we all have our Love / Hate relationship with Blizzard?
Edited by Ezmoney on 10/7/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Yep, having the same issue. Been going on for about an hour + now.
Edited by Heyysus on 10/7/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So many whiners lol. When you get sick, you should just quit (kill yourself) is the apparent mentality of some people. The world isn't perfect, and neither is the World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
rofl swtor yeah, i rather watch the connecting screen than play that pile of steam $h!t
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Couldn't Blizzard TECHNICALLY be considered a monopoly in the MMO computer gaming world? Like.. Pay to play games. They kill every other one. The government should look into this and make Blizzard reduce the price. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Demey
rofl swtor yeah, i rather watch the connecting screen than play that pile of steam $h!t

Off to play AoC. *collective laughter*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
i agree with Heyysus
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-memory-editing/198650-screenshot-thread-94.html

Post 1409 actually states they will be nuking SW and ORG. If it turns out this thread is a direct link to todays issues im sure some bans will go out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
that was at 11:15. they said updates within an hour. Liars.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh come on, I need to get 90. What the heck.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Just going to point this out Heyysus... That post is made in their time... If you're on eastern standard time, an hour would be up in about 10 minutes...
Reply Quote
whatever you do. DONT LOG OUT! lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
server down for restart 15mins. HA ! WaWaaaa WAAAAAAA .. Now fix it. and maybe stop doing restarts, you cant seem to get them right each time .. Please and Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How are they a monopoly? There are other MMO's they just aren't good. So it's Blizzard's fault that the other MMO's can't compete? Get real.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
any news as to when they think they'll fix this issue, i'm almost certain it's been over an hour regardless of what time zone they want to use @ the time of their last post....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
it's been about an hour and a half right now. Still no word on what is going on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]