Stuck at connecting after restart 10/7/12

85 Night Elf Rogue
Here's an idea. Restart all the servers again and put it back how it was. System restore anyone? Or Fdisk and reinstall. They already tryed deleting wtf cash. Blizzard please disable all addons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So... Still no blue post? I wonder why they would restart the servers on a peak population day/hour...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
They specifically said they would 'have more information in an hour' not that they would have servers back up. This could be quite the endeaver considering most the staff is off duty on sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Just gave an update. They don't know when it will be fixed, and will gives us an update in an hour and a half (5:00 PM Eastern time)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I HATE YOU BLIZZARD. SO MUCH. THIS LAST WEEKENED WHEN I WAS PLAYING AREA 52 WAS BEING RESTARTED and made everyone dc because someone easily hacked the realm. NOW THIS....I ONLY PLAY ON SUNDAYS BASICALLY U RUINED MY RAIDING TIME. Get off ur lazy butts and fix this stupid error already...OR MAYBE U CAN TELL US WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE...you know, you would tell us "within" the hour ya well were all waiting and its way past "within" the hour....SO ANY FRICKIN YEAR NOW
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Gälbïtöräx
I HATE YOU BLIZZARD. SO MUCH. THIS LAST WEEKENED WHEN I WAS PLAYING AREA 52 WAS BEING RESTARTED and made everyone dc because someone easily hacked the realm. NOW THIS....I ONLY PLAY ON SUNDAYS BASICALLY U RUINED MY RAIDING TIME. Get off ur lazy butts and fix this stupid error already...OR MAYBE U CAN TELL US WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE...you know, you would tell us "within" the hour ya well were all waiting and its way past "within" the hour....SO ANY FRICKIN YEAR NOW

Said what every1 is thinking and no1 wanted to write
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Haha i thought I'd break the "being nice" barrier and put it out there...because ALL OF ARE WAITING....AN ITS BEEN OVER 2 HOURS ALMOST...SO HOW BOUT A BLUE POST OR SOMETHING U WORTHLESS PIECES OF POO POO. Fix...this...already...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
They got ooked in the dooker.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
YAYYYY THEY BASICALLY SAID THE EXACT SAME THING....WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO UMMM IT MAY TAKE ALL DAY UMMMM WE WILL RE INFORM UMM IN ABOUT 30 MINUTEs...UMM NOTHING WILL CHANGE. -_-
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blizz's logic: There might be something wrong AND we don't have anyone able to figure it out because that person is resting because it's sunday. ==> Let's restart the server so the problem might magically disapear, it won't get any worse anyways ==> Cr@p... HELP!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Blizz's logic: There might be something wrong AND we don't have anyone able to figure it out because that person is resting because it's sunday. ==> Let's restart the server so the problem might magically disapear, it won't get any worse anyways ==> Cr@p... HELP!!

You do know they did the restarts to hotfix the hacker going around killing everyone, right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I guarentee theres like 10 people in there working on it. 9/10 are layed back easting Subway. 1 is outside begging the hobos around the Blizzard office to help them fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
IM ONNN!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's working!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]