New Character Start - Who wants to join??

Hello World of Warcraft players,

I wanted to make a post here because I am looking for a player who would like to start new characters together. Now, I have not posted much on the WoW forum, so I apologize if this isn't the best place for this topic. I have been playing the game on and off for about seven years and am coming back into play with a different approach. I am looking to play the game more as a hobby, about 3-4 times a week, roughly 1 and 1/2 hours each time. Now, my purpose in finding someone else who wants to start a new character is because in my opinion and perspective, that is what makes the game the most enjoyable.

I have leveled 2 characters to 85, one to 75, and one to 60, mostly in a desire to reach the best gear and highest level as quickly as possible. Once I got to level 15, I basically did dungeons the rest of the way with my healer and tank because I thought it was the fastest way for me to level and also meet other people.However, I missed out on so much more of the game, mainly questing with a friend and exploring new areas.

I'd like to get back into that part of the game, where you have a friend you can quest with and tackle challenges in the warcraft world. I don't mind which race or faction I chose, I just would like to find another player who shares the same passion for playing the game together. In other words, starting at the same start point and questing together 100% of the time until we reach the desired level. I know this might be a steep request for someone just starting a character. If you have another character and want to start an alt, that works just as fine.

Now, I have some simple requests to make:

1. A player who would want to quest together 100% of the time and want to keep their character roughly at the same level
2. Someone who is willing to live off the land. In other words, I prefer not to use any heirloom gear or hand-me downs.
3. An honest, respectable, and fun player. I'd like to play with someone who enjoys mutual respect and has a similar passion for adventure.
4. Race and faction are your choice, if you like. I would prefer to play as a monk. I'd like both our characters to be dps as main spec for leveling. I am negotiable on what class.
5. Refrain from doing dungeons until a high level. My desire is to experience the "world" of warcraft. Yes, the dungeons are part of that world, but I have no desire to do them from lvl 15-70/80. Maybe once in a while during leveling.
6. I desire to make a guild focused primarily on world pvp, such as raiding opposing faction cities, bases, etc... I remember doing this when the game first came out and what a blast it was...Hillsbrad foothills was like it own Alterac valley. I hope to find someone with a similar passion, but if you just want to be apart of the guild, I understand. With this in mind, I will choose a PvP realm.
7. Finally, I've always wanted to quest in Southern Barrens at lvl 32-36. I assume there are quests for both factions.

I appreciate the time taking to read this. I love to play with other people, am an enjoyable person, and have a passion for comradeship. If you enjoy the questing adventure in WoW and would like to take the approach I described, please send me a message. First come, first serve.

Thank you.
Edited by Lugrim on 10/8/2012 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Kinda sounds like your looking to get close to somebody then get to know them. You guys hang out, then he gets cut up into little pieces, stuffed under a shed, and your little secret.

Juss' sayin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't know... I think he could be looking for a legitimate bromance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Lugrim
7. Finally, I've always wanted to quest in Southern Barrens at lvl 32-36. I assume there are quests for both factions.

Them quests are garbagPr
Reply Quote
Kinda sounds like your looking to get close to somebody then get to know them. You guys hang out, then he gets cut up into little pieces, stuffed under a shed, and your little secret.

Juss' sayin.

Completely not my intention. I have the upmost respect for everyone's privacy and will be content with whatever a person decides to share, if any.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Baustert

Them quests are garbagPr

My understanding is that there are horde vs alliance quests here, and vice versa. Is this correct?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Lugrim
My understanding is that there are horde vs alliance quests here, and vice versa. Is this correct?

I did the horde ones, they were basically 'rawr we're mad alli killed our d00ds'
I'd imagine the alli ones are the same
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Juss' sayin.

Completely not my intention. I have the upmost respect for everyone's privacy and will be content with whatever a person decides to share, if any.

This isn't eHarmony bruh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I want someone to quest with me. I also demand all of these things which you may not want to do.

Good luck.
Reply Quote

Lol really? You are correct. This is World of Warcraft. I don't understand why you think I am trying to start a relationship with someone. I am looking to play a game with someone, like if you were playing co-op missions in Call of Duty. I stated the method I'd like to play the game in (questing, living off the land, world pvp) and wanted to see if anyone else was interested. I mentioned what kind of player I am, what I enjoy, and my desire to play with someone who is respectable.
Reply Quote

I want someone to quest with me. I also demand all of these things which you may not want to do.

Good luck.

First of all, please don't quote me for something I didn't type. I am looking to quest "with" someone, not "my way or the highway." I'd like to tackle hard quests together, help each other, offer my profession stuff to the other, etc... If you don't want to take the approach I am going after, that's just fine. I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I am looking for someone with a similar interest and if I find someone, that's great. I've done the dungeon route and simply want to quest with someone with new characters. If you don't want to keep your character at the same level, that's fine. I am looking for someone who does.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Have you tried asking one of your imaginary friends to help?
Wakka wakka wakka!

Yea but I dunno it's kinda asking alot of a complete stranger, you know, your thorough and detailed list of:
Now, I have some simple requests to make:

1. A player who would want to quest together 100% of the time and want to keep their character roughly at the same level
2. Someone who is willing to live off the land. In other words, I prefer not to use any heirloom gear or hand-me downs.
3. An honest, respectable, and fun player. I'd like to play with someone who enjoys mutual respect and has a similar passion for adventure.
4. Race and faction are your choice, if you like. I would prefer to play as a monk. I'd like both our characters to be dps as main spec for leveling. I am negotiable on what class.
5. Refrain from doing dungeons until a high level. My desire is to experience the "world" of warcraft. Yes, the dungeons are part of that world, but I have no desire to do them from lvl 15-70/80. Maybe once in a while during leveling.
6. I desire to make a guild focused primarily on world pvp, such as raiding opposing faction cities, bases, etc... I remember doing this when the game first came out and what a blast it was...Hillsbrad foothills was like it own Alterac valley. I hope to find someone with a similar passion, but if you just want to be apart of the guild, I understand. With this in mind, I will choose a PvP realm.

I'm just think your asking a lot from someone you've never met.

And quite honestly, if you do find someone who wants to help and follow all your requests..............possible creeper alert?
[or very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very passionate player]
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Lugrim
First of all, please don't quote me for something I didn't type. I am looking to quest "with" someone, not "my way or the highway." I'd like to tackle hard quests together, help each other, offer my profession stuff to the other, etc... If you don't want to take the approach I am going after, that's just fine. I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I am looking for someone with a similar interest and if I find someone, that's great. I've done the dungeon route and simply want to quest with someone with new characters. If you don't want to keep your character at the same level, that's fine. I am looking for someone who does.

10/08/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Lugrim
Lol really? You are correct. This is World of Warcraft. I don't understand why you think I am trying to start a relationship with someone. I am looking to play a game with someone, like if you were playing co-op missions in Call of Duty. I stated the method I'd like to play the game in (questing, living off the land, world pvp) and wanted to see if anyone else was interested. I mentioned what kind of player I am, what I enjoy, and my desire to play with someone who is respectable.

If you need to write this much defending your request...
Yer lookin' in the wrong place.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

You sound a bit controlling and it kinda sounds like you take this game pretty seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/08/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Lugrim
I am looking to quest "with" someone, not "my way or the highway." I'd like to tackle hard quests together, help each other, offer my profession stuff to the other, etc... If you don't want to take the approach I am going after, that's just fine. I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I am looking for someone with a similar interest and if I find someone, that's great. I've done the dungeon route and simply want to quest with someone with new characters. If you don't want to keep your character at the same level, that's fine. I am looking for someone who does.

That's fine and dandy. Good luck finding someone willing to do that. By the way, 90% of the people that come to these forums has already posted in this thread. Everyone else on Vashj either ignores the forums or doesn't know they exist.

10/09/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Elemeno
Have you tried asking one of your imaginary friends to help?

Mine won't play with me :(
Edited by Irefusetodie on 10/9/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If I had any slots on this server I probably would. :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]